forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@_Gro0vy_ group

So I confessed to my crush yesterday. And rn she's not dating, but I told her I'd still be there. AND SHE HELD MY HAND!!! and ashgahdghgshdasgdhghas help.. I'm going to die of happiness.

im happy for you! thats adorable!
imagine even approaching someone you find attractive though, cant relate

Deleted user

I'm so happy. AND SHE WINKED AT ME DURING CLASS QAHGAHGSHAGHSG7.
I think I'm having a love heart attack.

@ZephirFox8812

My friend got tarot cards for her birthday and I'm so jealous

But I helped her and taught her how to read them and bond with them and all that

BUT I'M STILL SUPER JEALOUS

@Becfromthedead group

We love going to college during a pandemic.
I actually work for my local health department tracking covid infections,, and it's such a mess when people live together at college.
I'm so lucky that I only have 1 roommate right now and we're collectively only seeing like 4 other people.

Deleted user

So… Since she now knows I like her. MAYBE JUST MAYBE your girl has a chance at something amazing.
She is so funny.
So beautiful.
HER SINGING VOICE IS JUST ASHGAHSGHAGHG
Not to mention she has a thing for girls like me. ( Sub that is.)
AND her laugh.
PLUS we like the same music.
I think I'm falling in love with her.

@Becfromthedead group

Oh, I've had classmates to get sick. My quarantine period is basically over now though, and I got tested and am not sick, so it's fine ig.
It's honestly a nightmare because I KNOW people aren't following the rules, and I'm scared we'll have to end up going back home.

Deleted user

Y'ALL ONE OF MY ROOMMATES HAS CORONA AND NOW WE ALL HAVE TO QUARANTINE i am ready to die

ME TOO. MY SCHOOL ALREADY HAS CASES.

SAME HERE.

@_Gro0vy_ group

how do i properly frienzone a guy without hurting him. like honestly. he texted me earlier saying he wanted to talk about us, and he has always kind of found a way to bring us up in any conversation, im scared of rejection, and rejecting people, but i dont like him like that.

@saor_illust school

not sure you can
you cant always avoid hurting peoples feelings, and thats okay
i think the best way would just to be straight about it
you don't have feelings forhim, right?
just say that
one of the easier things to say too (in theory, not necessarily in actuality)

@_Gro0vy_ group

thanks for the advice!
i just really want to know something though, this mans is a hard core republican dude, like he wears cowboy boots every day to school. and if you guys could see me you would be able to see i look like trum supporter repellent honestly maybe just person reppelent in general, i have shoulder lenght faded purple haor and i wear a frickton on eyeliner and eyeshadow, i cuff my jeans, i wear the big shirts, but i attract the most yeehaw guy in the school? what a scam XD