forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I like sushi but that just made my stomach churn thinking about Dollar store sushi.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Have you seen some of the sketchy food packages at the dollar store? Almost all of them look pre opened. I have no doubts that multiple people in the store would “try it before they buy it”, and those same people would undoubtedly be the kinds of humans doing crack off other humans in their parent’s minivan, don’t @ me

Deleted user

Not fully true, Nebraska Dollar stores are shit, not to mention half of the actual GOOD quality stuff is picked over, or broken/worn out.

@Becfromthedead group

Idk if I've put this here before, but everyone in my core friend group is bi and we didn't realize it until later. And it's honestly the funniest shit. Just stuff I'm thinking about today.

Deleted user

So part of me is really happy because I made varsity choir, commonly known as Chamber Singers.
Other part is kinda happy because my crush is now single. And I don't wanna ruin our new friendship, but I REALLY like her.

@mozartsnumberonefan group

So part of me is really happy because I made varsity choir, commonly known as Chamber Singers.
Other part is kinda happy because my crush is now single. And I don't wanna ruin our new friendship, but I REALLY like her.

Yep that's why I make it my goal to never befriend someone I might be attracted to.

@Becfromthedead group

I mean, maybe it's not the best example, but my fiance and I became really good friends before dating, and I was scared to death that dating them would hurt our friendship since I wasn't really going in expecting it to last. But that's not what happened at all.
I guess what I'm saying is that if the opportunity arises, you should go for it. If you feel like you need to ride the crush out, make sure it's not someone you'll be over in a few weeks or even months, you can. But if "we're good friends and I don't want to ruin that" is the only thing stopping you, maybe you should consider swallowing that fear and jumping in.
Starting a relationship can be scary, but it's sometimes a good risk to take. Ultimately it's up to you, but that's my two cents.

@Moxie group

So my friend from church that moved out of state recently found out I was gay and then came out to me
And since then she has taken to sending me * spicey * memes and tumblr posts such as
(not for children or the faint of heart)

And like. Wow. That is very much "now we don't have time to unpack all of that"

Deleted user

I just feel this needs to be said.

@_Gro0vy_ group

Hello,
I'm new here, and I'm pretty gay so i showed up here in the LGBT chat, ill tell you all a little about myself, I'm 17 my names Virginia but i mainly go by V, Big Bisexual, she/her, and im in my senior year of high school, apparently i have big-time dad energy, I live in the midwest, I'm good at listening to people i like art, photography, playing the sims/Minecraft/gta5, and talking to new people. music a big part of my life, i play guitar and piano, my music taste is all over the place, I can listen to anything from Mxmtoon to old school Metallica, I usually say i listen to anything but country if you have any music artists you like maybe send me recommendations because i desperately need them as I've just been listening to the same 5 songs on repeat for the last couple of weeks (=