forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Dang. Part of me wants to spend like $50 on JUST sushi stuff. like premade sushi , AND maybe from fried rice.

Deleted user

I just saw a kid from my old school before I shaved my head, so you want to know what I did? I looked him in the eyes, said "you do not know me", stuck up my middle finger, and ran away.

Deleted user

My stress and Anxiety.

bro you good? (honestly… same)

Just trying to find myself a gf that will not be toxic, and not hate my true personality. Also trying to live through my junior year in high school without losing my shit.

@marie-the-bee group

My stress and Anxiety.

bro you good? (honestly… same)

Just trying to find myself a gf that will not be toxic, and not hate my true personality. Also trying to live through my junior year in high school without losing my shit.

I feel that. I'm a freshman, and i feel like high school will only go downhill form here.

i'm just trying to find a friend, let alone a gf lmaoo.

@Pickles group

I have never had sushi

Owen I-

Mox, I feel like you not having been to a dollar store is more upsetting than someone not having had sea grass with rice and dead swimmy things so I'm not sure you have room to talk

@Moxie group

I have never had sushi

Owen I-

Mox, I feel like you not having been to a dollar store is more upsetting than someone not having had sea grass with rice and dead swimmy things so I'm not sure you have room to talk

First of all, rude.
Second of all, alright people, we're all going on a dollarstore-sushi date

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have never had sushi

Owen I-

First of all, rude.
Second of all, alright people, we're all going on a dollarstore-sushi date

Yaaaay
I've never been to a dollar store either so this'll be fun :)

@berlioz

sea grass with rice and dead swimmy things

Best explanation of sushi I've ever heard.
Also yes, dollar store-sushi date please. I'm not super opposed to trying it I just- it doesn't seem like something I'd like.