forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Me: * about to tell girl I like her*
Random spider: HI! I'm about to make your ADD work like crazy and distract you from confessing!
Her: Awe it's so cute
Me: {dying inside because I HATE spiders with a passion} smiles oh yeah it is heh heh

@RedTheLoveless

Gotta catch'em all.

As much as I'd love to be beaten up, kidnapped, enslaved, and turned into an adrenaline-junkie of a fighting machine, my schedule just simply won't allow it. So sorry. Perhaps a different apocalyptic year?

@HighPockets group

Gotta catch'em all.

As much as I'd love to be beaten up, kidnapped, enslaved, and turned into an adrenaline-junkie of a fighting machine, my schedule just simply won't allow it

F

@RedTheLoveless

Gotta catch'em all.

As much as I'd love to be beaten up, kidnapped, enslaved, and turned into an adrenaline-junkie of a fighting machine, my schedule just simply won't allow it

F

Online college courses man, they're loaded with busywork and I hate that I have to do it

Deleted user

I've collected another friend named Ace

Nice. Are we at all similar or…?

hmmm, I'v eonly talked to them twice, but you're both nice. They told me they'd make me a genderqueer bracelet

Deleted user

My grade is getting ten new people and if none of them are queer I will cry

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update on my friends: I think they took it seriously, just didn’t see it as a big deal or acknowledge it much. Like “okay, you’re ace, cool. doesn’t really change anything”
so that is good
I might actually come out to my best friend now that the others know, if they took it that well she will too
Not doing it yet of course, but eventually

@RedTheLoveless

I've collected another friend named Ace

Nice. Are we at all similar or…?

hmmm, I'v eonly talked to them twice, but you're both nice. They told me they'd make me a genderqueer bracelet

That's nice of them

Deleted user

Hey y'all, do any of you have the discord link for the notebool server?

@berlioz

So did your phone turn on finally? Cuz that'd suck if you lost everything. I keep all my convos with my zucchini too.