forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@berlioz

I'm tearing up because I saw those clips of "surrogate parents" at Pride parades, like they give free mom/dad hugs to people with unnacepting parents and I just 😭
It reminds me of my soon-to-be-aunt because she started doing that at Pride when my soon-to-be-cousin came out. And now I miss her because I know if I came out to her she'd be so sweet about it while everyone in my immediate family would be really rejecting. There's a closer cousin who's queer and we literally don't talk about that whole branch of family since she posted a pic of her at Pride.
You all get a virtual hug from me today. I love you and I'm proud of you.

@Pickles group

I've been watching a bunch of gay tik toks on youtube and when I tell you I start crying every time someone religious says God doesn't hate gay people-

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

I've been watching a bunch of gay tik toks on youtube and when I tell you I start crying every time someone religious says God doesn't hate gay people-

oh my god have you seen that christian mom who says like god loves you no matter what and if your parents say otherwise, she’ll be your mom? i don’t really believe in the christian God and she makes me sob every time i see her

@Pickles group

oh my god have you seen that christian mom who says like god loves you no matter what and if your parents say otherwise, she’ll be your mom? i don’t really believe in the christian God and she makes me sob every time i see her

I have and I love her so much

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Hi this quiz absolutely demolished me so I think you guys should take it have a nice day
https://uquiz.com/quiz/SJL4Dm?p=619430

I got Adam Parrish from The Raven Boys

I got Henry Wales and the description really did kick me in the head, spit in my face, and proceed to not so passively and very much aggressively call me out

I got andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) Minyard from All For The Game and the first line really got me 100%. Like that was accurate as hell.

Deleted user

Whoever posted that quiz, do not sleep I am coming for you. I just put on fucking mascara

Deleted user

Hi this quiz absolutely demolished me so I think you guys should take it have a nice day
https://uquiz.com/quiz/SJL4Dm?p=619430

I got Adam Parrish from The Raven Boys

I got Henry Wales and the description really did kick me in the head, spit in my face, and proceed to not so passively and very much aggressively call me out

I got andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) Minyard from All For The Game and the first line really got me 100%. Like that was accurate as hell.

And I got Tazz Breckker which is funny cause I started reading six of crows last night

@berlioz

If you need a non binary parent to look up to, here's Chris Fleming you're welcome

some of their content is more adult and all of it is definitely odd but whatever

Deleted user

I thought Chris identified as male? This is news to me but awesome! We can claim him for the trans!