forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

Him as Umbridge or him as Voldemort?

More the ducker than anything just cause he's not caked in white makeup or crossdressing

Ah, fair.

Having him be shirtless was a chOice and I approve

@HighPockets group

More the ducker than anything just cause he's not caked in white makeup or crossdressing

Ah, fair.

Indeed

@Moxie group

Ah, fair.

Yeah I was gonna say the shirtless thing really helped Ducker

@Moxie group

On the subject of starkid men I think joey richter is hot but only in Trail to Oregon! and Black Friday and I don't even wanna know what that says about me

@HighPockets group

On the subject of starkid men I think joey richter is hot but only in Trail to Oregon! and Black Friday and I don't even wanna know what that says about me

Haven't seen Black Friday but I agree
As long as we aren't counting Cornwallis lmao

@Moxie group

Haven't seen Black Friday but I agree
As long as we aren't counting Cornwallis lmao

He's evil and a little sleazy and its just chef's kiss
We are not

@RedTheLoveless

Feelin really gay tonight fellas
I really just wanna fully lift up a dude and yeet him onto a couch so we can just cuddle and binge-watch The Witcher, eventually falling asleep in a pile of limbs and waking up with Toss a Coin to Your Witcher stuck in our heads

@RedTheLoveless

Hilarious, but absolutely possible. I may be just 5'2" but I got some thick slabs of muscle on me. I can fully lift and carry my father, a man who stands at 5'11" and weighs at around 210 lbs
So yee
I am a smol stronk man

Deleted user

Not to vent or anything but taking care of my parents is hard, especially when trans. Like, they just don't get it and I can't talk to them about it because I'm trying to take care of them as best I can (with help from siblings, thank God) with limited resources and like. These people are impossible sometimes. I love them, but they don't understand it. I ordered a binder and they asked me what was up with the "strange lingerie". Like. I mean, they didn't even mean any harm and I explained it to them but like. It's a s t r u g g l e to talk to them even if they do try to support me. My mom was a doctor and they're kinda firmly against me going on T for the sake of health risks and won't even let me talk to them about it. I'm an adult! I can make my own choices for fuck's sake! But I feel so trapped. I'm barely an adult, I'm not even in college, and already my mom is struggling with her health! I can't keep this up for much longer but I also can't tell them either.

Deleted user

Vetoed, that's too cursed y'all would be too powerful.

Deleted user

Gotta squish those bodonkadonks, those knockers, them jugs, melons, boobies.