forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Finally placed my hold for Iron Heart by Nina Valera!!! If y'all want some gorgeous slow-burn enemies-to-lovers between two women, please read Crier's War!!!

Deleted user

My schedule got changed around the day before face to face classes start and I'm going to fucking die

Deleted user

So that girl I like is lesbian too and I think she's single. AND LET ME TELL YOU, OMG she wore twin buns and aaghg4hghjsgdgsg my heart!! I literially thought she was giving me clear signs that she may like me too.

Deleted user

she was trying to tell you she liked you… by wearing her hair in buns?

Deleted user

Damn, guess I'm hitting on people whenever I cosplay as Princess Leia

I knew it

@HighPockets group

Damn, guess I'm hitting on people whenever I cosplay as Princess Leia

I knew it

D: damn, don't reveal my secrets like that-

Deleted user

Sorry I meant to say during lunch it seemed like she was flirting with me.

Deleted user

Deleted user

Deleted user

I may be aromantic but dammit, I wanna fall in love and get married! Platonically!

Deleted user

I'm just vibing like "I don't know where I am on the aromantic spectrum but I'm pretty sure I'm there somewhere."
Also, I just packed my lunch and made a salad and said aloud "The only reason I am packing this is to seem healthy and therefore dateable."

Deleted user

I gotta let cute girls see that I am in fact alt and healthy, very romanceable. I need to be in those dating sims as a romanceable character, the bad boy who's really not all that bad and just has a rbf

Deleted user

Two things. One, thinking about how lovely g i r l s are and also someone bully me into taking off my binder or I'm gonna end up sleeping in it.