forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hahaha, that moment when you think you've caught feels for another online friend who you've known for ages and you know that she doesn't like you because as much as we joke about loving each other she's told you that she doesn't like your gender

Deleted user

Hahaha, that moment when you think you've caught feels for another online friend who you've known for ages and you know that she doesn't like you because as much as we joke about loving each other she's told you that she doesn't like your gender

Deleted user

I get you Reed, I've lowkey caught feels for many people on notebook

also remind me to write you back smh

Deleted user

I get you Reed, I've lowkey caught feels for many people on notebook

also remind me to write you back smh

Write me back bastard

Deleted user

Me: Just waiting for the girl to notice because I'm not fucking trying to hide it, I'm simping hard Ma'am I dedicate more than half my time to you

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I honestly have no idea if I'm out to my friends or not anymore
I told them once without thinking at like 1 am that I'm asexual, but considering I've made so many jokes about being gay, straight, allo, bi, trans, furry, communist, a whole bunch of male raccoons disguised as a kawaii anime girl, and literally any other thing you can think of in an attempt to stay as ambiguous as possible, i don't know if they took it seriously or saw it as another joke
one of them responded with "silly, asexuals aren't real" which sounded like the kinds of jokes he'd make but then again you never know with these guys and i still can't tell if they're good people or not so everything is confusion

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I would watch an anime about a kawaii communist anime girl that's actually just seven male raccoons in a fleshsuit.

welp time to download gatcha life
my serious writing can wait, Aika Yuki Nekomimi-Chan Desu needs her chibi series

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I would watch an anime about a kawaii communist anime girl that's actually just seven male raccoons in a fleshsuit.

welp time to download gatcha life
my serious writing can wait, Aika Yuki Nekomimi-Chan Desu needs her chibi series

You are the hero we all needed thank you ;w;

Deleted user

Me: Rawr, x3 nuzzles pounces on you uwu you're so warm
The entire classroom because I forgot to put myself on mute: :0

Deleted user

I don't want to know what that's referring to but tell me.

Deleted user

Luckily it was just me muttering it under my breath and I didn't get to far

Deleted user

Okay so apparently the ravens are leaving the tower of London out of boredom, and this is particularly significant I guess? Like, England and the crown will fall according to legend.

Deleted user

It's because there aren't any tourists around, supposedly.

@berlioz

Oh my gosh I visited the Tower of London once and the ravens were such a huge deal. There are like bishop-like people there just to guard the ravens (guardians of the Tower). They're probably freaking out. They have permanent ravens that just live there though, so I think the crown is safe.