forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

unknown painful rashes all over my entire body, and a face covered in glitter

Do you have a fever?

no
I have no other issues or symptoms of anything, just dry cracking skin along my shoulders, legs, thighs, stomach, one of my hands, one of my ankles, and along a specific part of the chest area
all of those spots have at least one or two bleeding scabs as well

It might be my eczema, could be the medicine, could be the new shampoo my mom bought, no one knows where it came from but it’s been here for a little over a month

Deleted user

Everyone else: Writing stuff in here that relates to lgbt stuff
Me: Posting about my frog sons

Deleted user

Tru
I gave Bell a lil' umbrella with a squash leaf

Deleted user

Aren't they though?
Like, sexual atraction? Romance at first sight? W e i r d

Deleted user

Thinking about trying the name Rual? Means wolf counsel and I love it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i understand seeing someone as cute or wanting to cuddle with them, but to look at someone and think

while still trying to tell everyone you're perfectly normal and we're the weird ones for liking people for their personalities and friendship alone…???
i don't get it
i don't want to get it
allos are a whole new breed of weird and i want no association with them

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

As an allo I can confirm we are a terrifying group but we’re not all like that I promise :’)
I’m very rarely sexually attracted to someone at first sight, at most it’s usually “omg pretty human you can step on me…please step on me
So yes I’m realizing this doesn’t further prove my point at all, we’re weird and scary XD

@berlioz

Guys, I know we joke and we joke, but just a friendly PSA for everyone-
There's nothing wrong with being allo
There's nothing wrong with liking the idea of sex and experiencing sexual attraction.
There's nothing wrong with not liking the idea of sex and not experiencing sexual attraction.
There's nothing wrong with being somewhere in between.
Just because someone experiences a certain type of attraction does not mean they're heartless people for wanting to get to know people based on that attraction.
It also doesn't mean they only make and value relationships based on how strong that attraction is.
Allos are people too. And I say if you don't experience something, it's not your place to speak on it. As people in the LGBTQ community, you guys should know this best. Just because you don't experience certain types of attraction doesn't mean they're not real or relevant in other people's lives.
Again, I know we're all mostly joking here, just keep that in mind.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

inhales
okok so very unrelated but my girlfriend told me to watch a show and i watched it and now i keep bothering her with "aND THAT CHARACTER IS OUR SON TOO NOW" bc all the characters are bbies how can i not love and adopt them??? i- and she just deal with my impulsive adopting nature so calmly like "yep, he's a very good boy, he can be our son :)" i love her so much????????

Deleted user

What show?

Haikyuu
they all bbies and I-

dhsjdui, I'm literally reading the manga right now.