forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

call me whatever pronouns, and i will not care
in fact, being called by different ones at random times makes me happy
i have no idea what the name of what i b feeling is so if one of ya know please tell me-

Heyo! So if you enjoy being called by all le different pronouns you might be somewhere on the genderfluid spectrum

@RainClouds_Itachi_

i have no idea what the name of what i b feeling is so if one of ya know please tell me-

Heyo! So if you enjoy being called by all le different pronouns you might be somewhere on the genderfluid spectrum

:0 thank u frien that do b sounding right??
i feel happ now thank u-

:0 thank u frien that do b sounding right??
i feel happ now thank u-

You’re so welcome frien. I be on that spectrum and I call myself by a lot of pronouns so i getchu bro ^^

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

:0
You have a podcast, Reed?

Oh yes! A fiction/workplace comedy/modern fantasy podcast. It's called The Museum on spotify, but it's hard to find so I'd just look up Curator Notes
I've only produced one episode and the next one will have AFT voice acting for me

Can I voice act in an episode someday?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

nothing like asking your mom about finding a counselor only to find out she's been searching exclusively for openly very traditional Catholic ones and oh look now you're going to feel judged and uncomfortable speaking to her about your actual problems and there really is no hope for me dear gosh

Deleted user

:0
You have a podcast, Reed?

Oh yes! A fiction/workplace comedy/modern fantasy podcast. It's called The Museum on spotify, but it's hard to find so I'd just look up Curator Notes
I've only produced one episode and the next one will have AFT voice acting for me

Can I voice act in an episode someday?

Sure dear! Please go dm me on insta @artwithnowheretogo

nothing like asking your mom about finding a counselor only to find out she's been searching exclusively for openly very traditional Catholic ones and oh look now you're going to feel judged and uncomfortable speaking to her about your actual problems and there really is no hope for me dear gosh

Oof that really sucks :/

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So remember a while ago
That cute neighbor that I had a very awkward interaction with?
Then y'all wanted me to confess via paper airplane
So, her
I was going to the store with my siblings and her little brother
And she was skateboarding down the road and
Y'all know that meme

That's basically what was going down

@Becfromthedead group

Does anyone know any cool subtle lgbt/bi symbols that I could use as like a jacket patch or something? I’m embroidering patches but I’m not out at home and I’m not putting a whole bi flag on there yet.

Deleted user

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
THERE'S A FROG IN MY OUTDOOR UMBRELLA AND HE'S YELLOW AND I LOVE HIM