forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

So it's day 2 of crying myself to sleep, knowing my best friend, my TOP crush.
School for me is supposed to start here in like 4-5 weeks?
I'm scared, because it won't be the same.
I also had the plan of telling my show choir friends that I'm trans.
Even more scared for that.
Shit, I'm just scared in general.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

iiiiiii just watched a video where one girl was proposing to her girlfriend but then the girlfriend revealed she also had a ring and was going to propose and then they started crying and hugging and i think my heart just made a screaming noise-

@HighPockets group

iiiiiii just watched a video where one girl was proposing to her girlfriend but then the girlfriend revealed she also had a ring and was going to propose and then they started crying and hugging and i think my heart just made a screaming noise-

I love that one!!

Deleted user

Aww. That's adorable.

@berlioz

GUYS GUYS GUYS my best friend said they think of me as a zucchini when I explained what a zucchini was and ifuwpjkfjsgkalru my h e a r t

@berlioz

Wait what's a zucchini? I forgot-

Like a best best best friend. It's in queer culture cuz it's common for a-spec people to have commited platonic relationships, so saying zucchini is like saying "boyfriend/girlfriend", but no romo.

@HighPockets group

Wait what's a zucchini? I forgot-

Like a best best best friend. It's in queer culture cuz it's common for a-spec people to have commited platonic relationships, so saying zucchini is like saying "boyfriend/girlfriend", but no romo.

AH okay

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ella it's your chance to do the thing from the video-

Ella, life has presented you with a great opportunity, however, it is your choice whether or not to take it.
I, for one say take it