forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@berlioz

I got an otter, but I didn't take the official one since my parents stalk my email and you need email to sign up.

Deleted user

wanna talk about it reed?

Just…
-_-
I have to stop myself from exspressing any and all emotions in front of my parents becuase they'll blame it on my phone
AND THEY TOOK MY PHONE FOR SOMETHING NOT EVEN RELATED
"OH, YOU'RE ADICTED TO YOUR PHONE,"
NO PAULA, I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT
STOP USING MY PHONE AS SOMETHING TO TAKE AWAY
I DON'T C A R E ABOUT IT
THE ONLY USE OF THAT IS MY ENTERTAINMENT WHICH IS KINDA WHAT'S KEEPING ME FROM A DEPRESSIVE SPIRAL
I WANT TO PULL A CHAD AND PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY WALL

@Moxie group

I got an otter, but I didn't take the official one since my parents stalk my email and you need email to sign up.

Honestly tho I can see that. You give me otter vibes

@berlioz

I give me otter vibes too lol

@HighPockets group

Like Hermione!

Deleted user

Nah fam

i felt this. i've never read the harry potter books even though my cousins made me watch the movie series from start to finish in two days. in the end, i sobbed like the little bitch i am.

@berlioz

Nah fam

i felt this. i've never read the harry potter books even though my cousins made me watch the movie series from start to finish in two days. in the end, i sobbed like the little bitch i am.

Lol. My parents never let me when I was young, and by the time they let me choose my entertainment it just didn't seem that interesting. I started the first movie on a plane, but it was just e h ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@berlioz

I liked Fantastic Beasts a lot, and I do like the "wizarding world" but the Harry Potter story, which I guess is the core, never really vibed with me.

@HighPockets group

I liked Fantastic Beasts a lot, and I do like the "wizarding world" but the Harry Potter story, which I guess is the core, never really vibed with me.

I also prefer Fantastic Beasts to Harry Potter o.o
I connected to Newt in a way I never did for the others, and tbh I could write a whole-ass essay on what the movies mean to me but I'm lazy so I won't

Deleted user

Nah fam

Lol. My parents never let me when I was young, and by the time they let me choose my entertainment it just didn't seem that interesting. I started the first movie on a plane, but it was just e h ¯_(ツ)_/¯

same. my mom thought it was satanic because of the magic and stuff i guess, and she was very keen on keeping me away from that so i too, never got into it.

@HighPockets group

Nah fam

same. my mom thought it was satanic because of the magic and stuff i guess, and she was very keen on keeping me away from that so i too, never got into it.

I went to a Catholic school and surprisingly I only knew one person whose parents thought it was satanic
I know for a fact that she went on to pirate all of the movies lmfao

@Pickles group

Nah fam

GraceAnn Parsons has entered the chat

@HighPockets group

Nah fam

GraceAnn Parsons has entered the chat

YES
Owen you need to read Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles-

@Becfromthedead group

It’s got to be satire though, right? Like I know it didn’t claim to be satire, but like… I just don’t want to think of anyone like that writer existing. Like oops, I’m practically Voldemort in her eyes

@Pickles group

It’s got to be satire though, right? Like I know it didn’t claim to be satire, but like… I just don’t want to think of anyone like that writer existing. Like oops, I’m practically Voldemort in her eyes

I wish I was that confident that it's satire

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

wanna talk about it reed?

Just…
-_-
I have to stop myself from exspressing any and all emotions in front of my parents becuase they'll blame it on my phone
AND THEY TOOK MY PHONE FOR SOMETHING NOT EVEN RELATED
"OH, YOU'RE ADICTED TO YOUR PHONE,"
NO PAULA, I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT
STOP USING MY PHONE AS SOMETHING TO TAKE AWAY
I DON'T C A R E ABOUT IT
THE ONLY USE OF THAT IS MY ENTERTAINMENT WHICH IS KINDA WHAT'S KEEPING ME FROM A DEPRESSIVE SPIRAL
I WANT TO PULL A CHAD AND PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY WALL

i'm so sorry. parents are difficult sometimes and god knows i just want to go off on mine every other minute
i'm not sure if you need advice or to rant right now, and i totally don't want to overstep, but try talking to your parents about it? i know that sounds like super basic advice, and i know that if i tried talking to my parents like that, because they're kinda the same way about my phone, they would just tell me that i should be glad that i don't have it worse, that i even have a phone at all. so if your parents are like mine, i would take deep breaths, and find a way to kind of hint at the fact that them taking away something that kind of connects you to the outside world or that it's keeping you from going insane, especially these days. this may be shit advice because i'm the kind of person who as you say, pulls a chad and punches things, instead of dealing with feelings in a healthy way, but you can talk to me if you want to?
and if you just want to rant you can pm me any time