forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hello. For those who haven't met me, I'm Leander. I'm so glad that a chat like this exists on this site. I'm not really open about it, but I'm bisexual. I hope I am welcome here in this safe space.

@berlioz

Hello! We haven't met yet- I'm Owen, I'm demisexual and demiromantic, kinda eh about my gender, but still cis female (she/her, they/them). What are your pronouns?

Deleted user

Oh sorry, I forgot to include that in my introduction. I am a cisgender male, and I used he/him pronouns. It's nice to meet you, Owen.

Deleted user

A pleasure to meet you, Max. Guess we're bisexual buddies, huh?

Deleted user

yo, glad to see you again man! im pansexual and use he/him pronouns, nice of you to join us ~

Deleted user

Nice to see you too, Atlas! Nice to be here. I'm sometimes wary of joining threads like this, as they sometimes are meant as lures and not actual safe spaces. I'm glad that that doesn't seem to be the case here.
I'm really glad to join this. :D

Deleted user

Hello Jyn, nice to meet you. I feel like I've heard your name somewhere before, though I can't place exactly where? Anyway, you have all the time in the world to figure things out once and for all, no rush, you know?

Deleted user

Nice to see you too, Atlas! Nice to be here. I'm sometimes wary of joining threads like this, as they sometimes are meant as lures and not actual safe spaces. I'm glad that that doesn't seem to be the case here.
I'm really glad to join this. :D

ahaha yeah, i get'cha, but this definitely isnt the case :) im glad you feel welcomed though !

@HighPockets group

Hello Jyn, nice to meet you. I feel like I've heard your name somewhere before, though I can't place exactly where? Anyway, you have all the time in the world to figure things out once and for all, no rush, you know?

In general or on the forums? It's not my real name, I stole it from Jyn Erso from Rogue One

Deleted user

In general or on the forums? It's not my real name, I stole it from Jyn Erso from Rogue One

In general.
Ah, that explains it. I only watched Rogue One once, a couple of years ago. My friends had already seen it, and they were trying to get me caught up on the series so I would understand what they were talking about half the time. They thought it was funny to let me get attached to the main characters without warning me of the ending.

@HighPockets group

In general.
Ah, that explains it. I only watched Rogue One once, a couple of years ago. My friends had already seen it, and they were trying to get me caught up on the series so I would understand what they were talking about half the time. They thought it was funny to let me get attached to the main characters without warning me of the ending.

Ah. I was spoiled for it but I still almost cried at the end. Seeing it the day after Carrie Fisher passed away didn't help.

Deleted user

In general.

Ah. I was spoiled for it but I still almost cried at the end. Seeing it the day after Carrie Fisher passed away didn't help.

Yeah, that'd do it.

@CharBar

I haven't seen you in a while char! how have you been?

aaaayyyyy, I'm good, you?

I'm vibing at this point. good to see you around tho!

right back at you, friend