forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey, depressed trans man is back! for like a little bit. Highly doubt anyone noticed I was gone.

Deleted user

Hello people! I haven't been active in a while, hows everyone doing?

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I….have just seen my significant other for the first time since we started dating.
I got to hold their hand (but sadly not for long) and I got to hug them and just A H
I’m a happy homo
But it’s definitely different from when we text

@ZephirFox8812

I was just at a party (which I was an hour and a half late to but that's not the point), and I was called by Zane instead of my dead name the whole time and I feel so euphoric I could explode

Deleted user

So.
I am agender.
And I don't like 'they' as a pronoun. It feels like it's own gender at this point, and I am without that.
But is it invalid to legit vibe with "it" as a pronoun? I know people sometimes use it derogatorily.
But I actually like it :/

@The-Magician group

As someone who is also okay with the pronoun ‘it’ I don’t see why it should be a problem. I don’t think it is any less valid than pronouns like ‘she’ or ‘xe’ or ‘them’!
Vibe with it!

Deleted user

Thank-you <3 That means a lot, I've been stressing kinda about that

@berlioz

👏Being👏demi👏is👏the👏worst👏
On one hand you have a small queer community that can't understand you because they aren't you. It's not a simple enough identity for people to just be able to say "yeah, I get how that must feel". It's complex.
One another hand people inside and outside the community are telling you you don't exist, further pushing the "misunderstood" feeling onto demis.
On your third hand, even your minuscule demi community can't understand you. Every demi has different experiences. It's not like asexuality, where none of those aces experience any attraction, and it's not like allosexuality where attraction is just another fact of life. It's diverse.

Deleted user

Hey
hey guys
I found another frog
His name's pebbles and he's dating Bannana bell pepper

@ZephirFox8812

I got called a man by a stranger yesterday!

I look like a 12 year old girl with short hair. We were at lacrosse practice and I went to get some teammates to take them to the field. He was dropping off his daughter and talking with the school sports director. His wife started talking with her and he came over to me, shook my hand, gestured to the women, then us, introduced himself and said "Us men have to stick together, right?"

My first time being called male in public by a stranger, I'm so happy!!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I got called a man by a stranger yesterday!

I look like a 12 year old girl with short hair. We were at lacrosse practice and I went to get some teammates to take them to the field. He was dropping off his daughter and talking with the school sports director. His wife started talking with her and he came over to me, shook my hand, gestured to the women, then us, introduced himself and said "Us men have to stick together, right?"

My first time being called male in public by a stranger, I'm so happy!!

That’s great!!
A bunch of 12 year olds called me a guy.
And I mean they were making fun of me but I was like “I feel valid yay”

Deleted user

Hey
hey guys
I found another frog
His name's pebbles and he's dating Bannana bell pepper

Yes we stan

I found a mushroom and set it near bell. I was worried he wasn't eating enough.