forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

No, not quite.
It's in Idaho, the right to question a girl and examine her genitals to be sure she isn't trans.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But of course, I am also sure to keep my emotions away from romance.

If one is purposely choosing to smother romantic attraction, than one isn't demiromantic, they just don't want to experience romance

Put that after because I forgot I did that. It's second nature at this point. My romantic options are so limited I can't afford the feels.

Deleted user

But of course, I am also sure to keep my emotions away from romance.

If one is purposely choosing to smother romantic attraction, than one isn't demiromantic, they just don't want to experience romance

Put that after because I forgot I did that. It's second nature at this point. My romantic options are so limited I can't afford the feels.

But Dom, your sexuality isn't something you've altered. Like, I'm bi because I like boys and girls. Not because I decided to like boys and girls, or thought "hey, it'd be fun to like boys and girls" and accidentally made it a habit.

Deleted user

Dom is the most straight to ever straight, let's be real.

@berlioz

No one:
Dom: oh right I compartmentalize all of my feelings lol forgot about that

Fr was like "Am I demiromantic? I don't get attracted to… Oh yeah. Right."

But it's completely possible. Sexual and romantic orientations can morph and change. It takes a lot of introspected to truly know.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm here all week. Coming soon is the next episode of Dominic Questions Himself and Finds Out it's Just Mental Filters Again.
So, my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, my homo homies, if you will, see you next time, and be sure to tune in!

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I'm here all week. Coming soon is the next episode of Dominic Questions Himself and Finds Out it's Just Mental Filters Again.
So, my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, my homo homies, if you will, see you next time, and be sure to tune in!

I heard homo homies, YES?

Deleted user

aw hell my bad sorry dude

it's all good you didn't know. id love to have you as someone because yeah

Deleted user

Hey there, I just joined this site and wanted to make some friends! Anyways I'm Vertigo/Vertie, no gender head empty, He/Him They/Them. I'm 15, and I really like sci-fi/fantasy and steampunk! How is everyone right now?

@Anemone eco

I'm alright, Vertigo, thanks for asking. The name's Zach (though most call me Nie), he/him. There's not much to me really. Some of my favourite genres are drama/poetry, though my most worked on project of mine is a fantasy. How are you?

@berlioz

Hey Vertigo, nice to meet you! I love sci-fi and steampunk as well. I'm Owen, she/her, demisexual/romantic :)

@Pickles group

Hi! I'm Lizzie, but pretty much everyone calls me Pickles (there's a lot of Lizzie's on notebook). Uhhh.. I'm aro ace and pretty boring