forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@saor_illust school

okay what the heck, that's so wholesome, i was starting to lose hope in humanity…..
but that, that changed everything-
thank you for sharing that

Deleted user

What do you say to a trans guy that will help lower his dysphoria?
He's really not feeling good atm and I wanna help cheer him up.

@RedTheLoveless

What do you say to a trans guy that will help lower his dysphoria?
He's really not feeling good atm and I wanna help cheer him up.

Keep reassuring him that he is valid and he has a future full of hope and acceptance. Things will get better.

Deleted user

"fuck your body and use your body to fuck"?

I want this on my tombstone

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

kind of irrelevant to the current topic but i sent straight best friend screenshots of ur guy's responses to my post and this is what he said

he went on afterwards to say that he's really thankful that i shared his message with you guys and he wants you to know he appreciates all of you

Deleted user

Y'all ever get hit with the fact that even though you think you're really good at asking girls out, if a girl asked you out without saying it's a date and just going "you want to go out to lunch?" you would not realize it's a date?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Y'all ever get hit with the fact that even though you think you're really good at asking girls out, if a girl asked you out without saying it's a date and just going "you want to go out to lunch?" you would not realize it's a date?

Now I have

@The-Magician group

If a girl asked me out without saying it’s a date, I would assume it’s a date until I hear otherwise

@Moxie group

Come on people, don't be useless lesbians here

I literally had a friend who was a lesbian tell us about this girl that talked a lot about how much she like my friend and she legitimately was like "no but its just a friend thing. She just likes me in a friend way". A lot of the lesbians in the group agreed with her. The rest of us were screaming and pulling our hair out.
Don't be a useless lesbian.
Just ask if she means a date.

Deleted user

Listen, I'm just an idiot. I was doing a session in my campaign and I forgot the word driving and doors.