forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

1. Not every book needs to have romance.
  2. Just because some characters are aroace, doesn't mean they all are.
  3. Yeah what Miriam said

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

1. Not every book needs to have romance.
  2. Just because some characters are aroace, doesn't mean they all are.
  3. Yeah what Miriam said
  1. Hellagree.
  2. Okay, okay.
  3. I heard crap was going down and I wanted to make sure you guys didn't scare Owen or give her the wrong impression about this place. Is potential friend so I took an interest.

Deleted user

1. I heard crap was going down and I wanted to make sure you guys didn't scare Owen or give her the wrong impression about this place. Is potential friend so I took an interest.

Okay, but this is an lgbtq space. This is where we have our secret gay rituals and stuff. Straights interrupt the sacrifices. Shoo.

Deleted user

This is where we have our secret gay rituals and stuff. Straights interrupt the sacrifices.

This is amazing

@berlioz

I heard crap was going down and I wanted to make sure you guys didn't scare Owen or give her the wrong impression about this place. Is potential friend so I took an interest.

Ok but that's rlly sweet
Thx Dom :)
I shall see you around

Deleted user

Things that make me cry

1. When the guitar comes in on You should be sad by Halsey
  2. Life

1. I heard crap was going down and I wanted to make sure you guys didn't scare Owen or give her the wrong impression about this place. Is potential friend so I took an interest.

Okay, but this is an lgbtq space. This is where we have our secret gay rituals and stuff. Straights interrupt the sacrifices. Shoo.

Ah I see. That's fair. Btw I do pop in from time to time. But I haven't for a few months. So I'll see you somewhere between two weeks from now and half a year. Hopefully I can stalk a gay ritual and take notes of the Agenda.

I heard crap was going down and I wanted to make sure you guys didn't scare Owen or give her the wrong impression about this place. Is potential friend so I took an interest.

Ok but that's rlly sweet
Thx Dom :)
I shall see you around

Well I am Dad™ + big brother irl so it's in my blood.

Deleted user

Hopefully I can stalk a gay ritual and take notes of the Agenda.

Illegal.

Deleted user

Hopefully I can stalk a gay ritual and take notes of the Agenda.

Illegal.

wheeze

Deleted user

Nothing hurts as much as thinking you were a stan of some artist and then realizing you called them by the wrong pronouns this whole time

@saor_illust school

Hello everyone :) I'm new!
My name is Owen and I'm demiromantic and demisexual. I'm a cis woman, and I express androgynously. They/them, she/her is fine.
Plz feel free to ask any questions
Can't wait to get to know you all!

Aight so yes i'm super late to this but hi yes i'm izzy
bi
she/her
i know i've mentioned it before but i love cats vv much
anyways, hope you'll like it here
aaaaand ima go again
bai yall

@The-Magician group

Does someone mind fixing my sleep? Or better yet, can half of you come and live over here so I don’t have to be awake at 5am to be able to talk to you?

On another note, today’s aesthetic!
Bed hair, rosy cheeks, S M O O T H skin, overheating, and a lot of black

@berlioz

Are most people here on Eastern Standard Time? Or are most of us on Mountain time? Like when are you guys lol