forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey Owen!

I'm Eris, the local–Ah well–everyone has varying opinions of me so I guess you'll figure it out as you go along. Right now I guess I am simply, Eris.

Cis fem here and a rather mellow bisexual
Edit: Lol almost forgot the best and most important thing about me: I am the Punky Soft Goth (TM^) of the site.

Welcome to the Doll House, baby!

Deleted user

Whatever, kiddo. If you're thin-skinned enough to get mad about a dismissive gif, you're not worth my time.

My child.

@Anemone eco

Lil' tip, Ninj. There'll be things much worse to come in your life than this. This is only a splash in the kiddie pool. People are going to be "mean" and not really care about what you have to say to their words or actions. That's is when you just move on. Walking away from the ordeal is sometimes your best option.

Deleted user

Lol yes–those are the things that I am

I am also one of the every few adults on here. 😅

@ninj-is-by

Whatever, kiddo. If you're thin-skinned enough to get mad about a dismissive gif, you're not worth my time.

Whenever I don't capitalize the first letter of my sentences at the aren't inside asterisks, I am being sarcastic.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Whenever I don't capitalize the first letter of my sentences at the aren't inside asterisks, I am being sarcastic.

Did anybody ask about when you're being sarcastic? Because last time I checked,

Bugs Bunny "No" Template | Bugs Bunny's "No" | Know Your Meme