forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Ay Reed, definitely not my business, but I never asked, may I ask what you identify as sexuality wise?

No idea :)
I just say I'm queer

Completely understood.

@Pickles group

I'm fully aware that I've been saying it wrong but saying nee uh is weird

Is… is that how you'd said it?

I pronounce it "nigh" (like, the end is nigh) in my head, but we've had this discussion on a multitude of occasions and I've elected to ignore (in my mind and with love) it being pronounced differently

Deleted user

I pronounce it "knee."
And I'm not gonna stop tbh.

Deleted user

Well, 'tis' is another way of saying 'it is'. Be sure to try your best to use it correctly in the future. :)))

thanks……

@Anemone eco

You're welcome, but could you not write in such a small text? It's slightly irritating having to quote your messages just to see what is being said.

Deleted user

You're welcome, but could you not write in such a small text? It's slightly irritating having to quote your messages just to see what is being said.

….im just a little down sorry……depression attack hits harder when it's raining….and rn it's raining ….

@V01DtheFae group

I am tired, pan, and sick of people but at least i have music

Favorite music?

anything that isn't country, classical, smooth jazz, or just slow in general

@berlioz

Jeez guys, a little salty, all of you. If someone tells you how to properly pronounce their name, you should damn well pronounce it right. By all means, you have the freedom of speech and you can do what you want, but think about how Nie feels about that. If you don't care, whatever, but think about it first.
As for @SaggicornMessFromQuarantine , it's perfectly fine not to get words, and using different fonts and font sizes is a light hearted quirk. I understand what it's like feeling down and just wanting a little light hearted fun. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

@berlioz

Favorite music?

Nicccce

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Ah, gods, I'm late! But to those who introduced themselves, hello!
I'm Mar. They/them pronouns, pan/ace.

Deleted user

Jeez guys, a little salty, all of you. If someone tells you how to properly pronounce their name, you should damn well pronounce it right. By all means, you have the freedom of speech and you can do what you want, but think about how Nie feels about that. If you don't care, whatever, but think about it first.
As for @SaggicornMessFromQuarantine , it's perfectly fine not to get words, and using different fonts and font sizes is a light hearted quirk. I understand what it's like feeling down and just wanting a little light hearted fun. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

t-thanks.. also you can call me Jake…im technically trans but mom says im genderfluid, im bi and yeah.

Deleted user

Favorite music?

so no lofi
Agree with most of it

Deleted user

using different fonts and font sizes is a light hearted quirk.

Not when it's tiny and you have to quote the entire message to read it.