forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Oof
I mean, if y'all ever need a speech written, hit me up.
I know I'm not ever going into that field, but y'all are my friends so I'd do it.

Deleted user

With timed essasys I always finish in like,., twenty minutes

@Anemone eco

The last time I had to write an essay, I had two weeks to do it. But I lazed around and didn't do it until the last possible day. So then I was like "lemme repeat the same thing in 5 different paragraphs, but with different wording. We'll see where that gets me." I didn't even get a bad grade on the paper though.

Deleted user

Y'all know that trope where someone pushes a person against the wall and makes out with them
Yeah, I want that, but instead of kisses I want a hug

@Pickles group

The last time I wrote an essay was earlier this school year for Frankenstein and it was the only one I've written since last year. The good thing about my sci-fi teacher is that he doesn't assign his cp kids many essays it's also a terribly easy class and I hate almost everyone in it, but that's a different story

@Pickles group

Y'all know that trope where someone pushes a person against the wall and makes out with them

Okay but if you're pressed up against a wall, how are you being hugged?

Deleted user

Okay but if you're pressed up against a wall, how are you being hugged?

Just,
Me, chilling with my back against a wall
Someone, does that thing where they put their hands against the wall and stand in front of me
Me, raises eyebrows
them, just scoops their arms behind me and hugs me
me: 0//0

@Pickles group

I wrote one a few weeks ago and it sucked.

So was mine. I hate literary essays, but if you give me half an hour and two or three articles, I can write an argumentative essay that's pretty good. thanks state testing

@HighPockets group

I wrote one a few weeks ago and it sucked.

So was mine. I hate literary essays, but if you give me half an hour and two or three articles, I can write an argumentative essay that's pretty good. thanks state testing

I'm good at writing essays about why I like or dislike something, or about themes and theories, but not research ones.

@Pickles group

I hate actually doing the research for essays, which is why I like the state test ones, because they give you the sources to use

Deleted user

I hate actually doing the research for essays, which is why I like the state test ones, because they give you the sources to use

Same

Deleted user

the thing is. im not hungry, idk what it is. though. im. so confused that im. litierally losing my shit.

Deleted user

Eat everything until you figure it out

honestly me

Deleted user

The Gay has affected my playlists
Not complaining
It's amazing