forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

Hi. I'm Pickles yes I am exactly as boring as this makes me sound
Edit: I should probably say that I'm aro ace but whatever

@RedTheLoveless

Heya, Salem. Welcome to the chat. I'm Ace, but mostly everyone calls me Red. I am who I am and I like who I like (if it helps, I use the pronouns he/him and they/them). Also, I'm the local site cryptid.

@The-Magician group

Hi everybody! My name is Salem, I'm Trans and Pan! (I found this and I got real excited)

Hey Salem! Nice to meet you! Love your name <3
I'm Lee, gender-fluid (questioning) and bi. Wonderful to have you here!!

Deleted user

Hi everybody! My name is Salem, I'm Trans and Pan! (I found this and I got real excited)

Hello Salem! I'm Gasper, Notebook's resident lofi rap nerd. Bi, she/her, obsessed with Polearm, what more is there to say?

Deleted user

Hey Salem, I'm Reed
they/them (is still questioning whether using neo pronouns fit better than they/them)
And I'm just plain ol' queer, don't put a name to my sexuality or gender. Just Queer and Gender Queer :P
Will randomly start saying vague prophesies
Has a small obsession with eyes

Deleted user

Salem is an awesome name!!
I'm Miriam, but you can call me Miri, Mimi or Mir too. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe lover.
Send pictures of koi to get on my good side.
Will probably yell at you at some point.
Biromantic demisexual, she/her (cis.)

Deleted user

Did I just spend thirty minutes going from one dagger to the next? Maybe
Am I gonna get questions from my school's admins? Probably
Am I going to purchase any of these beautiful blades? I'm contemplating it.

Deleted user

Name's Jake! im gender fluid, soon to be trans and bisexual. Cool ass name bro!

Deleted user

soon to be trans..?

hopefully after highschool i can get enough money to transfer myself, to look more masculine just ask @Coffee i look very girly

Deleted user

soon to be trans..?

hopefully after highschool i can get enough money to transfer myself, to look more masculine just ask @Coffee i look very girly

probably not helpful but when you posted a picture before you came out I thought you looked pretty masc <3

Deleted user

soon to be trans..?

probably not helpful but when you posted a picture before you came out I thought you looked pretty masc <3

Hebsida Dibbes

If you don't already have enough disaster bisexuals… Allow me to introduce myself as ur stemme bisexual who loves to think of herself as a distinguished bi, but is really a disaster, fluctuating, can't make up her mind, 75% gay….

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

(Also, I totally relate to that one poster who calls everyone child but is like the youngest in all her friend groups lol)

i’m a disaster bisexual too!!! nice to meet you i’m elle :)
(she/her, complete disaster bi)

I third this!, im a Bisexual Trans! (girl to boy) So you can call me Jake!

disaster bi gang

Take me home my people!!!!!!!!

@ninj-is-by

I am legit hurt that Salem got more people saying hi to them then I got :(

jk jk i dont matter im just here for no reason

Deleted user

Can someone give me a good name for a quiet person who will risk everything for a damn book?