forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Whatever, kiddo. If you're thin-skinned enough to get mad about a dismissive gif, you're not worth my time.

Whenever I don't capitalize the first letter of my sentences at the aren't inside asterisks, I am being sarcastic.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

@ninj-is-by

Whatever, kiddo. If you're thin-skinned enough to get mad about a dismissive gif, you're not worth my time.

Whenever I don't capitalize the first letter of my sentences at the aren't inside asterisks, I am being sarcastic.

If ya don't give a damn my good fellow/missus/human being, why did you say anything in the first place?

@HighPockets group

If ya don't give a damn my good fellow/missus/human being, why did you say anything in the first place?

Because you're insufferable, whiny, and keep backpedaling on your mistakes as opposed to owning up to them. Is that a good enough explanation for you?

@ninj-is-by

Because you're insufferable, whiny, and keep backpedaling on your mistakes as opposed to owning up to them. Is that a good enough explanation for you?

No, because there are such things as misunderstandings and honest mistakes.

You can misunderstand when someone is being sarcastic.

You are able to put something in a different place on accident.

@Anemone eco

I know I won't. But I don't go down without a fight.

It seems to me that you've already fought. Now you must surrender, child. Give up before your wounds get any worse.

Deleted user

As much as I like to yell at people–

this is petty. drop it.

@ninj-is-by

@HighPockets group

Sure, Jan.
What chat did you mean to put it in then? Since we were just discussing feeling off in this chat, it's a fucking unlikely coincidence. Maybe, just maybe, your sarcasm wasn't even good.

Deleted user

As much as I like to yell at people–

this is petty. drop it.

@HighPockets group

It seems to me that you've already fought. Now you must surrender, child. Give up before your wounds get any worse.

Trust me, you won't like a pissed off Notebook.

Deleted user

Facts. And despite what I just said, I'm this damn close to joining in. And you don't want that.

@ninj-is-by

Sure, Jan.
What chat did you mean to put it in then? Since we were just discussing feeling off in this chat, it's a fucking unlikely coincidence. Maybe, just maybe, your sarcasm wasn't even good.

I'll be honest, it probably wasn't. It's kinda hard for me to display sarcasm online. And it's not as unlikely as you think. The way that you are speaking about this is making it seem like you have a god complex.

Deleted user

^^^^^^^
Listen to Jynnie

@Pickles group

The way that you are speaking about this is making it seem like you have a god complex.

I feel like if anything, this is projection but sure sure