corn, methheads, large christian families, and baseball
it’s an interesting place

I'm in the middle of nowhere
Single parents, beach, crapload of locally owned restaurants
Yay

Idk man, that sounds pretty rad

Whatever boats your float

Deleted user

I live in a super cute neighborhood. All very cute pastel houses with nice flowers and stuff. A block away from a nice school (which I attend) and an awesome football field. Cool place.

And yet I still can't wait to get outta here.

Deleted user

I live in a super cute neighborhood. All very cute pastel houses with nice flowers and stuff. A block away from a nice school (which I attend) and an awesome football field. Cool place.

And yet I still can't wait to get outta here.

Sounds like a cool place
don't worry, i wanna get out of my hometown too

@Pickles group

I want to dye my hair red again. I know it'll look kinda bad, but it's temporary and it'll wash out before quarantine is even over. Hmm

Deleted user

I need to redye mine too, it's more green than blue. I have dye, I just don't want to use it if nobody's even gonna see it.

Deleted user

if i could, i'd definitely dye my hair a cyan shade. that would be pretty

Deleted user

hmm well currently my hair has an old say "markiplier Hair" and well it's uneven, and i just want it all even so id say, shaggy pixie??

Deleted user

i tried to trim it, but now it's just a sad excuse of hair on my head. BUT at least i don't look like a thot!!

Deleted user

I bought another tub of hair dye to redo my purple….but what is the point of redyeing in quarantine??

Hence why my hair went from purple to rose gold to pink–and slowly back to blonde as it fades out. (except my undercut is lavender to silver? no idea whats happening there)

Tragic

Deleted user

Does anyone know what to do for oily hair? I've been told a lot that I have oily hair

@saor_illust school

oh hey i'm really obnoxiously late to the party hOly hecc im sorry
but hey whats up! i'm stell!
i'm a cis female, but she/her and they/them are both fine.
i'm demiromantic/lesbian, tom holland being an exception.
he's just such a perfect angel man
i like a lot of things, but most especially watching youtube, it takes up so much of my day jesus christ.
as for time zones i'm in the netherlands (central european time) but im originally from california.
and yea! thats it lol

bleh im kinda late to this
but hi hi !
welcome stell
izzy here
bi, she/her pronouns
i read, write, 'n draw sometimes
and love cats always
aaaaaanyways, im a ghost again
bai yall