forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

admittedly i have a lot of cheesy pickup lines but nobody to use them on lmao
there's a girl i like right now, and she likes me too, but she's definitely the flirt out of the both of us. the girlfriend i had in america, however, fell victim to my cringe flirting almost every day lol
i miss her,, she was probably the best relationship i've ever been in :')

Deleted user

Cheesy pickup lines for the win
Got my ex-girlfriend with one
Then I broke up with her

@Toaster group

I flirted with a person once by offering my life to them and using my entire body, heart, mind, and soul to protect them. I stayed like that for four fucking years. They turned out to be a bad influence and a manipulator.
Yeah…I made some bad choices.
I fall way too hard. 😅

Deleted user

I havent had to flirt in a long ass time. All I gotta do is given Jay 'eyes' and he's like adorable putty in my hands.

But I was good at it back in the day. Then again I flirted shamelessly with everyone. Not to get with them, mind you, just to boost confidence, ja feel? And…..well that's just how I am.

Deleted user

I flirted shamelessly with everyone. Not to get with them, mind you, just to boost confidence

Same, but I still do.
Flirting is fun shrug

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

the closest thing i've ever done to flirting was make extremely cheesy pickup lines with my friends
my proudest one being "hey, are you an angle? cause you're very acute"

@Moxie group

I don't flirt unless I like someone and I feel like they're flirting with me or if they're my friend and they're flirting with me

Deleted user

The only way I know how to flirt is by getting really close with a person then complementing them but they think it's just a friend thing and boy am I lonely

Deleted user

I don't flirt unless I like someone and I feel like they're flirting with me or if they're my friend and they're flirting with me

😁