forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

My cousin said that I can't sign my legal documents in glitter pen because the government hates individuality and only wants straight black or blue pen. But I'm not straight, so neither in my sitting position or my pen ink

ignore him sign in glitter

@The-Magician group

I don’t advise signing in glitter.. it’s not because of the governments dislike of individuality, it’s because the scanners won’t be able to pick up the ink properly..

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I don’t advise signing in glitter.. it’s not because of the governments dislike of individuality, it’s because the scanners won’t be able to pick up the ink properly..

Then sign in a bright color

@The-Magician group

What?

@Pickles group

The glitter in glitter pens gets everywhere and that itself might be a legal question. I'm starting to wonder if any of you have actually been in the vacinity of a glitter pen

@Pickles group

That's not going to help? There's a reason you're supposed to use blue or black.

@HighPockets group

What?

Yeah, it's not about the color of the ink, it's about the smear factor. Glitter pens are shitty in general smear a lot. It's like how you need to use a #2 pencil on a Scantron test.

@Pickles group

I used to use glitter pens all the time when I was 11, the glitter didn’t go everywhere..

Did you touch it to anything? Accidentally brush it? Maybe it's different over there

@The-Magician group

I used to use glitter pens all the time when I was 11, the glitter didn’t go everywhere..

Did you touch it to anything? Accidentally brush it? Maybe it's different over there

If I used glitter pens it was usually for colouring in small details of something, so I wouldn’t have touched it——I could also see that the ink was wet 🤷🏻

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

My cousin said that I can't sign my legal documents in glitter pen because the government hates individuality and only wants straight black or blue pen. But I'm not straight, so neither in my sitting position or my pen ink

lame. egg ur local government buildings. eat the rich

Deleted user

Maybe legal documents aren't the best time to be messing around and being funny or 'quirky.' Just a thought ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@berlioz

I used to think that if my signatures weren't consistent when I signed legal things people would suspect I was an identity thief
Then I started signing legal things

@saor_illust school

Hey there, I just joined this site and wanted to make some friends! Anyways I'm Vertigo/Vertie, no gender head empty, He/Him They/Them. I'm 15, and I really like sci-fi/fantasy and steampunk! How is everyone right now?

Welcome! It is I, Izzy. Hi I'm bi, she/her, love cats, and uhhh, there's really not much else to say. Yeah, that was kinda boring, I know.

Deleted user

It's literally not funny lmao

Maybe legal documents aren't the best time to be messing around and being funny or 'quirky.' Just a thought ¯(ツ)

Legal documents definitely aren't super important things that you should just have fun with.