forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

The name's Miriam. She/her (cis.) Biromantic demisexual. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe lover. I'll probably yell at you eventually.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Hi, Vertigo! I'm Cloudy! I'm a panromantic asexual, and I use she/her pronouns. Besides Pokemon and My Hero Academia, I tend to hop between obsessions. My latest is Breath Of The Wild(I stan an amnesiac friend boi). I also tend to randomly drop from Notebook lol. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being a part of the chat! :)

Deleted user

Excuse me. Being unattractive is my job. You're just fine, Jake.

Have you SEEN me?? im a practically Trumps fake hair

@The-Magician group

Hey there, I just joined this site and wanted to make some friends! Anyways I'm Vertigo/Vertie, no gender head empty, He/Him They/Them. I'm 15, and I really like sci-fi/fantasy and steampunk! How is everyone right now?

Hey! It's nice to meet you Vertigo. I'm Lee, genderfluid (any pronouns) and bi. I'm also a fan of sci-fi/fantasy and steampunk ^-^ I'm just your local Brit from across the ocean, doing whatever it is that college graduates do. Again, nice to meet you, it's wonderful to have you here

@Anemone eco

Jake, there's no real need to freak out anyhow. The last picture I saw of you, you looked just fine. Besides, being attractive is much more than your appearance. It goes into personality too and there are people here who like you. If you ask me, Jake, I say you're attractive. And I mean this is no other way than from the perspective of someone who cares.

@RedTheLoveless

Sup, welcome to the chat. I'm Ace, but most everyone calls me Red. I am who I am and I like who I like, though I do use he/him pronouns (they/them are also chill). I'm the local site anti-villain/cryptid.

@HighPockets group

Hello there! I'm Jynnie/Eva, I love Star Wars, Frankenstein, Shakespeare, and The Catcher In The Rye, and I hurt my characters too much (physically and emotionally). Asexual and probably biromantic, but feelings are hard and I have a difficult time separating platonic and romantic ones. Proud owner of an absolute disaster of a cat.

@HighPockets group

Wait I fucked up my intro (to be fair, listing my favorite books and authors but not my pronouns is pretty on brand for the resident lit nerd), I use she/her pronouns but tbh I really don't care what ones people use for me.

Deleted user

bish you’re cute as hecc don’t give me that

if that directed towards me I AM NOT!!, if not i apologise for screaming.

@HighPockets group

I just read a really fin book with an ace lead (she's also got prosthetic fingers, and her cousin is sapphic!), it's called Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia!

Deleted user

Hey there my dudes!

Salutations!, Name's Jake he/Him/his, i am Bisexual and Trans (girl to boy)!! if i were to tell you anything else it's that im hella weird and love to sing ,draw, and anything art related! PM me if you need someone to talk to ^w^

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hi! I'm Ash, they/them, I watch a probably unhealthy amount lot of One Piece. I like reading sci-fi and dystopian. I'm kind of an artist, and the site's resident virtual hug supplier

Deleted user

Hi! I'm Ash, they/them, I watch a probably unhealthy amount lot of One Piece. I like reading sci-fi and dystopian. I'm kind of an artist, and the site's resident virtual hug supplier

you give best virtual hugs!!

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

hi vertigo! i'm stell and i also answer to shuichi, ocean, or staccato. my pronouns are she/her but they/them is ok too. i am demiromantic and very much lesbian hehehe
i like danganronpa, youtube, and cozy things. also cats lol. and Girls!!! if you need anything just pm me and i'll try my best to provide. also message me for memes anytime u need em my dude. i have legiterally thousands. :))))

Deleted user

I am Eris :)

Simply the bisexual, cranky, Martini Maleficent.

@Musical_Queen

My cousin said that I can't sign my legal documents in glitter pen because the government hates individuality and only wants straight black or blue pen. But I'm not straight, so neither in my sitting position or my pen ink