forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Yes but consider: I don't give a shit about bureaucracy and the more I can mess with the government the better.

@Becfromthedead group

It's a joke??? Glitter pens are cute, and no one is actually setting out to sign documents with them.
Also, hi, Vertigo.
I'm Bec, she/her, biromantic demisexual. I show up here sometimes.

@The-Magician group

Yes but consider: I don't give a shit about bureaucracy and the more I can mess with the government the better.

Be that as it may, you don’t fuck around with legal documents. Trust me, it will do no one any favours. Don’t be an idiot.

Deleted user

Maybe once these people start giving a shit about me and my rights I'll respect them more.

Deleted user

Y-…?
I can't even take this seriously.

Deleted user

Y-…?
I can't even take this seriously.

Deleted user

So don't. Agree to disagree.

No, I definitely agree that 'messing with' the people who make laws, can declare war, and, you know, protect us is hilarious.

@Becfromthedead group

Are y'all seriously going to argue about this? And cite age as reason for "not understanding"?
I'm so sick of people starting shit over everything in this chat, of all chats.

Deleted user

DAMN VERTIGO'S ONLY BEEN IN HERE A DAY AND THEY'RE ALREADY BEIN SUPER AGGRESSIVE

Correction: They're being annoying and not taking serious matters seriously.

Deleted user

There's literal gentrification happening in my own town. People are being idiots going out without masks and protesting quarantine. So far nobody is stopping them despite the fact that they're probably gonna get even more ppl sick. My mom's immunocompromised and I can't risk shit happening to her. Nobody's doing jack shit about any of this. So like….. I guess I'm just a stupid little kid who doesn't "understand yet" sure.

Sorry I'm being snappy I don't really like discussing this stuff and I'm just. Tired. Tbh let's just end the conversation so it doesn't escalate.

Deleted user

There's literal gentrification happening in my own town. People are being idiots going out without masks and protesting quarantine. So far nobody is stopping them despite the fact that they're probably gonna get even more ppl sick. My mom's immunocompromised and I can't risk shit happening to her. Nobody's doing jack shit about any of this. So like….. I guess I'm just a stupid little kid who doesn't "understand yet" sure.

You know what's really going to help this situation? Messing with a legal document.

Deleted user

DAMN VERTIGO'S ONLY BEEN IN HERE A DAY AND THEY'RE ALREADY BEIN SUPER AGGRESSIVE

Correction: They're being annoying and not taking serious matters seriously.

Sorry if that's what I'm doing, guys. I really don't like being a nuisance. let me know if I say anything else idiotic, sorry!

@Moxie group

Guys …. this was obviously a joke. Not the fuck the government mentality, that's super valid. The glitter pen part. Lay off.

@Pickles group

Sorry I'm being snappy I don't really like discussing this stuff and I'm just. Tired. Tbh let's just end the conversation so it doesn't escalate.

Talk about related information :)

@Becfromthedead group

Guys …. this was obviously a joke. Not the fuck the government mentality, that's super valid. The glitter pen part. Lay off.

I second this. You guys are being ridiculous.

@Moxie group

I love debate as much as the next person, but that doesn't mean everything needs to be one. It was a silly comment about glitter.

Deleted user

Changing the subject, does anyone have any pets? I have a dog, she's a big pupper who's like…. is mutt the right term since she doesn't have a specific breed. She's a good girl and I love her a lot.