forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@saor_illust school

hi potato!
your username reminds me of a discord friend i used to have… i say used to because she deleted her account (or discord did, she said that she was under 13) and i am no longer in contact with her… but she was nice and sweet and i kinda miss her now… but don't feel guilty cause thats the last thing i want you to feel

@saor_illust school

Haha nice

I think it was just @/Potato
(but without the slash cause i wanna avoid @ing someone)
anyways
i just realised this is the lgbtq chat
so

hi hi i'm izzy
bi, she/her
read, write 'n draw sometimes
love cats always
kinda want to die rn

@saor_illust school

I had to delete my discord account and leave someone…

Ah, I see.
Do you by any chance know, or at least used to know someone in real life who went by the name of Crystal/Mood on discord?

@berlioz

Greetings, Potato. I'm Owen, demisexual/romantic, she/her, they/them is fine. I'm a film and meme enthusiast. Nice to meet you!

@Anemone eco

I'm Zach (or Nie). He/him. Don't got sexuality/romantic attraction figured out yet, not stressed too much though. I've got a few stories in my mind. I like plants. And uhh, I like dancing as well as yoga and meditation. There's not much to me really. I'd like to think I'm nice once you get to know me.

Deleted user

Miriam. She/her (cis.) Biromantic demisexual. I live for Edgar Allan Poe and Eminem. Wiccan. Kind of a bitch, but you'll get used to it. Blessed be.

Deleted user

Sup new nerd, I'm Reed, local feral dumbass of the site who will put anything in their mouth including human flesh and glitter.
They/them pronouns
My dad privileges were revoked because I'm not a good influence

@Odd_Potato3 group

O I guess I should introduce myself…
My name's Rae, my pronouns are whatever u want, I'm much Queer, and I love to write (I'm working on some dOpe novels), sing, and I can kinda draw
@izzy-is-sadly-no-longer-in-a-good-mood idk anyone with that name, sawwy ;-;
also why U wanna die, that makes mi sad boi :(

@saor_illust school

O I guess I should introduce myself…
My name's Rae, my pronouns are whatever u want, I'm much Queer, and I love to write (I'm working on some dOpe novels), sing, and I can kinda draw
@izzy-is-sadly-no-longer-in-a-good-mood idk anyone with that name, sawwy ;-;
also why U wanna die, that makes mi sad boi :(

that's alright

and bc… honestly a lot of different reasons
ive just lost a friend (a little over six hours ago)
which made me miss another friend
but the thing is, this friend is also toxic to me
and life

@charkieshark

okay pretty sure no one's around anymore but hi, I'm charlie. I'm bisexual as all hell, she/her. I like video games, i'm a biology nerd and I like writing. If anyone ever wants to talk to me please do because i'm hella lonely in these corona times :)