forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Odd_Potato3 group

@Max_Miracle_IsOnAKindaHiatus this is probably late but HELLO FELLOW FANDER!!!!!!!!
@ocean-bacon-thinks-u-look-cute-today I'm so sorry you had to go through this…
I was forced to come out to my mother, and the first things she said to me after I did was "Are you saying that's what you are?" and then "Don't worry, the Devil is trying to use you. We'll get through it."
I completely feel for you <3

Deleted user

Everyone Else: Drama, drama, drama, drama-
Me: Just happy I found a free manga to read

Deleted user

I take it back everything has gone to hell

Deleted user

what is it, would i like it, and is it child-friendly

tell us

Toilet-Bound Hanuko-Kun

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

HI GUYS GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS! (Quickly addressing any other Fanders in this chat, the new episode made me cry)

BUT GUESS WHO ACTUALLY IS A SUCCESSFUL GAY NOW

YAY !!
THAT'S AMAZING !!

WOOT WOOT ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

YAY!!!
and you're not the only one who cried

Ayyyyy thanks y’all!
I watched the new Sanders Sides episode over FaceTime with my significant other actually. They cried too :’)

@brb

is anyone else on here a demigirl/boy? because i think i might identify with demigirl .-.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Me: I’m aroace
Mariah Rose Faith: exists
Me: ….I’m still aroace….but….why is she so hecking pretty

Like look at her

I’ve actually kind of started questioning if I’m oriented aroace because girls are really pretty and I’m definitely more aesthetically attracted to girls than anyone else, but romantic and sexual attraction, what are those

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Since none of you know who she is, she's an actress. She was in the guy who didn't like musicals and also played regina in the mean girls tour, and in another musical you probably haven't heard of called Starry (very beautiful, 100000/10 recommend). She also has a YouTube channel which is how I found out about her