forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

My dad works from home and took my room. He still refuses to believe that I'm gay even though I have a rainbow birthday card, a rainbow painting my ex girlfriend gave me, and a Be More Chill poster that says "Be More Homo"
along with my rainbow fairy lights

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

My dad works from home and took my room. He still refuses to believe that I'm gay even though I have a rainbow birthday card, a rainbow painting my ex girlfriend gave me, and a Be More Chill poster that says "Be More Homo"
along with my rainbow fairy lights

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my mom follows a heck ton of kpop stan accounts on Instagram, mostly for EXO but that’s not important
she came across one of those short shipbait videos of (I’m assuming) two BTS members in her feed, where one is just chilling but then the other guy puts his head on the back of his shoulder, rests there for a bit, gives him a little kiss, you know, heavy gay vibes-

and she legit says
“aww! aren’t they cute? such good friends-“

…do I tell her…???

@Becfromthedead group

OMG that reminds me!
Whenever my friends and I watch a movie that ends with "guy getting girl" or whatever, I always say, "awww, look! They're such good friends!"
And someone is inevitably like, "They just kissed-"
"Very good friends!"
Would recommend. (But also basically all of my friends are bi, so it goes over pretty well and we laugh about it)

Deleted user

I want to steal someone's hulu account I wanna watch x men >:(

i mean, i got one that i barely use
i can share if ya want

Deleted user

I want to steal someone's hulu account I wanna watch x men >:(

i mean, i got one that i barely use
i can share if ya want

You're my new best friend.

Deleted user

Guess who had an awkward moment with her parents talking about her future husband today:)

Deleted user

Like,,, I could have a husband or a wife or a non-binary spouse and you know this, mother,,,, I really hate my house sometimes:)

Deleted user

Me, listening to Sweater Weather, wearing converse and flannel, drawing a very pretty girl:
My mom: wow you’re so talented your future husband will be so lucky
Me:
Me: yep.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

Me, listening to Sweater Weather, wearing converse and flannel, drawing a very pretty girl:
My mom: wow you’re so talented your future husband will be so lucky
Me:
Me: yep.

awsome

@Pickles group

I, on the other hand, am not talented and when my parents talk about my future husband, it's about how he's going to hate me because in awful in every conceivable way :)
Good thing he won't exist

@Anemone eco

I, on the other hand, am not talented and when my parents talk about my future husband, it's about how he's going to hate me because in awful in every conceivable way :)

Oof.

Deleted user

Nope. No one will hate you.

Deleted user

YO SAME