forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

I hate that there's a billion people popping into my head and I can't make you hate them all just as much as I do
and it doesn't help that they're all so nice

Deleted user

I used to be into Bex. It just kinda faded. And I'm bisexual, so I'm not attracted to nonbinaries.

Deleted user

I used to be into Bex. It just kinda faded. And I'm bisexual, so I'm not attracted to nonbinaries.

Well my pansexual ass is in love, and even if you’re not attracted to nb people you can’t deny how pretty they are.

@RedTheLoveless

?!
Bisexuals can absolutely be attracted to Enbies. Whoever told you otherwise was on something.

Deleted user

?!
Bisexuals can absolutely be attracted to Enbies. Whoever told you otherwise was on something.

They can be, but they also can not feel attraction to them. I'm not.

@RedTheLoveless

?!

They can be, but they also can not feel attraction to them. I'm not.

Ah, that's what you meant. I thought you were speaking for all bisexuals collectively and not just yourself.

Deleted user

Happy transgender day of visibility my dear nerds!!