forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Megara from Hercules is not credited enough for making so many girls queer.

no, facts

Deleted user

Megara from Hercules is not credited enough for making so many girls queer.

no, facts

Deleted user

Honestly yes, but when Katara threatened Zuko in book three of ATLA,,, or honestly everything Katara did in book three was just hot damn

Deleted user

in other news
I've been really into guys lately
and it's like
Stop

#BiSeXuAl ThInGs

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I saw a Thomas Sanders vine/short video(i don't remember which) and it was a convo between him and his brain and it was like:
"I found a new favorite song"
"So what to we do now?"
"Savor it swee-"
"Listen to it over and over until it makes you physically sick to listen to"

And that just came to mind because I'm listening to a really good song and I should stop before I despise it

Deleted user

I think I'm gay for the girl on Freddie Dredd's album covers
Freddie Dredd – Evil Fantasy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Deleted user

I saw a Thomas Sanders vine/short video(i don't remember which) and it was a convo between him and his brain and it was like:
"I found a new favorite song"
"So what to we do now?"
"Savor it swee-"

And that just came to mind because I'm listening to a really good song and I should stop before I despise it

I LOVE THAT ONE

Deleted user

I think I'm gay for the girl on Freddie Dredd's album covers
Freddie Dredd – Evil Fantasy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

WHAT

FIND HER

@Pickles group

Thomas Sanders vines are the only form of him I will consume
wait no. you know what I mean

whAT ABOUT SANDERS SIDES

No.

and hIS MUSIC

No.

@Pickles group

I have tried way too hard to understand why people like him, but I still don't get it. He's really not that funny, he's not deep, there's nothing heart-wrenching or particularly applicable about anything he says, and he's mildly attractive (emphasis on mildly). I'm sure he's nice and all, but I am not, and I don't see the appeal.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have tried way too hard to understand why people like him, but I still don't get it. He's really not that funny, he's not deep, there's nothing heart-wrenching or particularly applicable about anything he says, and he's mildly attractive (emphasis on mildly). I'm sure he's nice and all, but I am not, and I don't see the appeal.

That's fine. You enjoy what you wanna enjoy.

Deleted user

Yeah, I'm not much of a Thomas Sanders enthusiast myself.

Same.

facts.

@RedTheLoveless

I really enjoy his acting abilities. I mean, the guy's a theater gay through and through, but he also managed to continue a series with the various characters being played by himself most of the time? And yet he manages to make all the characters seem different and unique? With depth? And keep character relations consistent?

I stan that acting range.

Deleted user

I really enjoy his acting abilities. I mean, the guy's a theater gay through and through, but he also managed to continue a series with the various characters being played by himself most of the time? And yet he manages to make all the characters seem different and unique? With depth? And keep character relations consistent?

I stan that acting range.

Yeah, that's about all I like about him as well. I'm really impressed by that. And like many of y'all were saying, he's just not my cup of tea