forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Also, whoever got a haircut it looks nice!

Thank you! It's really validating to finally have a haircut that actually make me look masculine instead of a Discount Karen

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Guess who's questioning gender again? Ahaha

Okay big ass mood. Y'all haven't seen me as masc-presenting, but it's bad and it feels good but also being a girl is pretty lit except for bleeding and being just a person is the best???

@Anemone eco

I do not wish to explain it. It may just be my brain going haywire, it may not be. Who knows? Maybe I'll be better later on. I guess I'm sorry.

… Yeah sorry.

Oh god, I've been preparing my whole life.
Malakai (Kai), Jasper, Remi, Lucas, Matthew, Alex, Zach, Dylan, Jeff, Ezra, Daniel, Logan, Skylar, Jason, James, Tyler, Elijah, Jake
And if you like any of those, nameberry.com lets you put name inspirations to help find a name of that style

@ZephirFox8812

Oh god, I've been preparing my whole life.
Malakai (Kai), Jasper, Remi, Lucas, Matthew, Alex, Zach, Dylan, Jeff, Ezra, Daniel, Logan, Skylar, Jason, James, Tyler, Elijah, Jake
And if you like any of those, nameberry.com lets you put name inspirations to help find a name of that style

Woah you were prepared

I helped people with their names and it's always so amazing because they find the name and their face lights up

(This is where I start talking about my boring life, so stop reading if you want)
Up until a year and a half ago, everybody called me Allie and I hated it so much. I asked my best friends to call me Xander and soon, it caught on. My friend asked me for masc names and we found Malakai James (now Malakai Lucas) and he's a wonderful guy. When my friend got a guy part in the play (which was only funny because of how feminine she is) she asked what her trans name would be, and we came up with some more masc names. My other other friend asked me for names and now he's such an amazing guy (and a few months on T!!!)

So yes. I have kinda had a lot of masc names swimming in my head

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

Hi after large amounts of stalking this chat I've decided it's time for me to break out of my shell and just do things even if I'm really nervous about doing. Hi I'm Izzy and after large amounts of thinking and talking to myself (outside of Notebook) I've also discovered that I'm bi.

hey izzyy!!!!! welcome!

@Pickles group

I do not wish to explain it. It may just be my brain going haywire, it may not be. Who knows? Maybe I'll be better later on. I guess I'm sorry.

… Yeah sorry.

Just because Dom is Very Straight™ doesn't mean that you don't give off Dom energy

Deleted user

being a girl is pretty lit except for bleeding

facts.

@Anemone eco

… Yeah sorry.

Just because Dom is Very Straight™ doesn't mean that you don't give off Dom energy

I give up.