forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

dude joggers and an oversized jurassic park tank top plus my meds make me feelin good and like a total guy but i don't have a binder uggghhhh.

Deleted user

dude joggers and an oversized jurassic park tank top plus my meds make me feelin good and like a total guy but i don't have a binder uggghhhh.

that is a fat ass mood, wish i had binder.

@Anemone eco

So. I'm extremely bored. And I'm trying to do something other than watching men figure skate, so how's everyone doing?

Deleted user

Why are binders so expensive in NZ???

if they're too expensive, tight sports bras work pretty well.

@ZephirFox8812

Yes. But here's where I have a problem. I don't have any tight enough and my mum won't let me buy any because 'they'll give me breast cancer'

@HighPockets group

Yes. But here's where I have a problem. I don't have any tight enough and my mum won't let me buy any because 'they'll give me breast cancer'

Maybe you could layer some

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I have a bra that is like a beginning bra but is not it has pads in it.

Deleted user

Underwire bras can't give you cancer. There's studies to prove it {in 2014 a scientist confirmed there's no correlation.} A bra with wire in the bottom has nothing to do with cancer risks. You're spreading misinformation with no research.

@Ol1ve group

Underwire bras can't give you cancer. There's studies to prove it {in 2014 a scientist confirmed there's no correlation.} A bra with wire in the bottom has nothing to do with cancer risks. You're spreading misinformation with no research.

finally someone who doesn't think everything on the internet is real

@Pickles group

That brings up a valid point. Guys, I have a confession. I'm not real. I'm fake news, your imagination, however you choose to view me. But I, an internet being, am not real. I'm so, so sorry </3