forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

(As much as it bothers me, it’s also really fun to watch a forum full of writers interact with someone using uwu speak as they all get slowly more angry and uncomfortable I’m sorry)

@Pickles group

When someone uses the word regularly, that's when I stop responding and stop actually reading what they're saying. Looking at it makes me want to vomit

@HighPockets group

(As much as it bothers me, it’s also really fun to watch a forum full of writers interact with someone using uwu speak as they all get slowly more angry and uncomfortable I’m sorry)

(How dare you laugh at my pain D: lmao)

Deleted user

weird question: Do any of you have like weird flashbacks or sudden day ja vue? (( sorry idk how to spell it))

@Ol1ve group

weird question: Do any of you have like weird flashbacks or sudden day ja vue? (( sorry idk how to spell it))

yes (de ja vu)

Deleted user

yes (de ja vu)

(thank you) because i get them costantly

@Pickles group

Deja vu is when you feel like the thing that's happening now has happened before. It's not a memory, and it's not flashbacks. It is, however, extremely frustrating (if you're me). Flashbacks are something else and you should probably tell someone, like a therapist or your parents if you're having flashbacks to traumatic memories frequently.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

Deja vu is when you feel like the thing that's happening now has happened before. It's not a memory, and it's not flashbacks. It is, however, extremely frustrating (if you're me). Flashbacks are something else and you should probably tell someone, like a therapist or your parents if you're having flashbacks to traumatic memories frequently.

I used to get them, but now not so much.

Deleted user

thank you, and i will