forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Jyn is beautiful hands down

hey i’ve rejoined LGBTQIA+ to say this PSA

also Imagine, hi, I’ve seen you around but I was never able to introduce myself,

I am Lord of the Bisexy Cult and Ace Representative, I am Biromantic Grey/Demiace, it’s a pleasure.

Deleted user

Red you are also a beauty God(insert pronoun ending here) with beautiful eyes and amazing angles

@RedTheLoveless

Red you are also a beauty God(insert pronoun ending here) with beautiful eyes and amazing angles

Thank you. I tried so hard to make my jawline to look sharper than it actually is lmao

@HighPockets group

Thank you. I tried so hard to make my jawline to look sharper than it actually is lmao

MOOD. My jawline/chin is nonexistent, my face looks very squishy and I Don't Like It.

@saor_illust school

Hi after large amounts of stalking this chat I've decided it's time for me to break out of my shell and just do things even if I'm really nervous about doing. Hi I'm Izzy and after large amounts of thinking and talking to myself (outside of Notebook) I've also discovered that I'm bi.

@HighPockets group

Hi after large amounts of stalking this chat I've decided it's time for me to break out of my shell and just do things even if I'm really nervous about doing. Hi I'm Izzy and after large amounts of thinking and talking to myself (outside of Notebook) I've also discovered that I'm bi.

Welcome <3!

@RedTheLoveless

Hey, Izzy. Welcome to the chat, and the community.

@RedTheLoveless

MOOD. My jawline/chin is nonexistent, my face looks very squishy and I Don't Like It.

Big same Jynster

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hey iz!!!!! <3
Welcome to the community :DDDDD

@saor_illust school

Hey iz!!!!! <3
Welcome to the community :DDDDD

Thanks Ella (and Nie, and Red)!!