forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I’m sore because my mother has decided we’re going to work out every day while we’re quarantined, but aside from that I’m good. how are you?

@damieislittle2

heh im good^^ i might hv corona..? ive been coughing and i hv a sore throat owo so..yea lol but im in bed under all meh blankies and stiffies me is comfy ..

Deleted user

Friendly reminder that the way someone acts or talks is not something to insult unless it’s blatantly offensive:)

@RainClouds_Itachi_

woah i missed stuff-
uh-

but henlo new frien damie !!!
i have several names, but you can call me literally whatever name if you want
you can also use whatever pronouns for me, tho i notice a lot of people stick to they/them so that's acceptable !!!
and uh,, i'm a disaster pan it's nice to meet you uwu

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

F in chat for anyone who won't see their crush because of COVID-19

F tho

F because I barely ever see him anyway and I wanted to do an escape room with him and the rest of my friends from that one writing camp I went to once

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

F tho

F because I barely ever see him anyway and I wanted to do an escape room with him and the rest of my friends from that one writing camp I went to once

And if you're on this site then I will be extremely embarrassed

Deleted user

F tho

F because I’ve written my SOs name on my arm 12 times I miss her so much

Deleted user

@damieislittle2
The name's Miriam. Miri, Mir or Mimi for short. Bisexual. Read my bio for more information and stop typing like a 12 year old on tumblr.