forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

^^^ big mood. Kahoot, Quizlet live, and the like are not for the light-hearted or non-competitive.
I don't understand how people can take four seconds to answer?? I have to answer right away or I'll die.

Deleted user

gimkit

That's what we played, I won >:3 we did one person vs the entire class and I was the one person

@Toaster group

Speaking of quarantine, I have a chat called #Alonetogether if you guys want to check it out! I would appreciate your participation. 💜

Deleted user

Can i have the parts of a boy yet?….i started my dang shark week…..eeehhhhh i HATE it…..i don't even want to have kids via my body……that's why i wanna adopt…..

Deleted user

Hey do you guys have any tips for dysphoria??? I'm having a SUPER dysphoric week and I wanna die.

I’m probably not the best person for this and I’m only talking based on stuff my friends tell me, but try hoodies and baggy clothes, try to stay away from mirrors and also do something typically masculine (if that’s what you’re going for).

Deleted user

Hey do you guys have any tips for dysphoria??? I'm having a SUPER dysphoric week and I wanna die.

I’m probably not the best person for this and I’m only talking based on stuff my friends tell me, but try hoodies and baggy clothes, try to stay away from mirrors and also do something typically masculine (if that’s what you’re going for).

Deleted user

no im not.

I don’t believe you.

want proof ? because i look like a frog.

Deleted user

no im not.

I don’t believe you.

frogs are fucking adorable

Deleted user

no im not.

I don’t believe you.

frogs are fucking adorable

but im not. i will keep denying how i look.

@Anemone eco

@SaggicornMessFromQuarintine

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I promise. But did you spell quarantine wrong in your username on purpose or was it an accident?