forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I, on the other hand, am not talented and when my parents talk about my future husband, it's about how he's going to hate me because in awful in every conceivable way :)

YO SAME

nO

Deleted user

I like having more free time, but that's also the bane of my existence because I could be a lot more productive but I'm not in the slightest.
But online school is nice since I can work at my own pace and listen to music all the time lol. I'm just so lonely and for some reason, most of my friends haven't messaged me… but that's also my fault since I haven't messaged them much either lol.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I've been messaging my friends. It started as a couple times a day, then a couple times a week, then once every few weeks… they just stopped responding after making sure I was alive the day after we were all sent home…

@Anemone eco

That's nice! I tried knitting once. I thought it was too difficult and gave up. I was seven, cut me a break lol

So, (anyone who's alive rn) how are you all doing?

Deleted user

Well something happened to my account so I had to make a new one for now. So not great

Deleted user

Aaaand it's happening again. My notebook addiction is crippling and this is not good

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Anyway I was looking for some happy crying gifs for wholesome meme purposes when I came across this

I don’t know the context behind it but it’s a mood and a half

Deleted user

I'm alive, just popping onto say hi before I beat my class's asses in a game
I've been going easy on them for this moment so I can completely decimate them
If you can't tell I'm competitive lol >:3