people_alt 232 followers

@CharBar

I’ve been sitting in the very back of a car for an hour and my ass HURTS

Oof, I know the feeling

oof felt that

Deleted user

Sup Logan
finger guns

Zytrate comes in a little glassbottle and the little glass vial goes into the gun like a battery.
How are y'all doing?

@CharBar

Sup Logan
finger guns

Zytrate comes in a little glassbottle and the little glass vial goes into the gun like a battery.
How are y'all doing?
sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Deleted user

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

@CharBar

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

Rad! What color?

Deleted user

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

Rad! What color?

Red

@CharBar

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

Rad! What color?

Red

Sweet!

Deleted user

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

Rad! What color?

Red

Sweet!

Yeah, the front of my floof is a dark red that blends in with my brown hair.

@CharBar

Sup Logan
finger guns

How are y'all doing?

sounds fun
Im fantastic(ly bored)

Mood, I dyed my hair…

Rad! What color?

Red

Sweet!

Yeah, the front of my floof is a dark red that blends in with my brown hair.

Shanzzy, I dont have the guts/inspiration to dye my hair so good 4u boo

@CharBar

RED!

YOOO

How have ya been?

ooooooooh up and down, you?

Big oof. But same though

Yeah, it do be like that

@CharBar

Ok so I have two story things
1 is about my sister
2 is about something i just realized
choose which y'all would like to hear first

@CharBar

Ok here goes 2
At my birthday back in January I got a few really nice gifts. One of these was a few Panic! At The Disco shirts + P!ATD sweatshirt. They also got me a shirt from hot topic. What is odd about this? Well, the Hot Topic shirt was an Asexual Pride shirt. Grey, purple neck and sleeves, and a little white, black, purple, and great hear on the side. Totally cool. The problem is my parents don't know I'm asexual and at the time I didn't even know I was asexual. So like…….
M A G I C*

@Euric_Knight

I’m at great wolf lodge and there’s and autism speaks fundraiser happening here and every who donates five dollars or more gets blue wolf ears and so many people are wearing blue ears and I’m pissed

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ok here goes 2
At my birthday back in January I got a few really nice gifts. One of these was a few Panic! At The Disco shirts + P!ATD sweatshirt. They also got me a shirt from hot topic. What is odd about this? Well, the Hot Topic shirt was an Asexual Pride shirt. Grey, purple neck and sleeves, and a little white, black, purple, and great hear on the side. Totally cool. The problem is my parents don't know I'm asexual and at the time I didn't even know I was asexual. So like…….
M A G I C*

That's such a badass occurrence. You have been blessed by the ace gods.

Deleted user

I’m at great wolf lodge and there’s and autism speaks fundraiser happening here and every who donates five dollars or more gets blue wolf ears and so many people are wearing blue ears and I’m pissed

Why?