forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@CharBar

Ok here goes 2
At my birthday back in January I got a few really nice gifts. One of these was a few Panic! At The Disco shirts + P!ATD sweatshirt. They also got me a shirt from hot topic. What is odd about this? Well, the Hot Topic shirt was an Asexual Pride shirt. Grey, purple neck and sleeves, and a little white, black, purple, and great hear on the side. Totally cool. The problem is my parents don't know I'm asexual and at the time I didn't even know I was asexual. So like…….
M A G I C*

That's such a badass occurrence. You have been blessed by the ace gods.

i know right
i feel nice

@CharBar

Story 1 is a bit more emotional

My oldest sister is going to her senior prom today! The school is going to San Fran and she's going with her boyfriend (who is super cool and I approve of). She will be going off to a junior college soon for softball and I'm going to miss her a lot. I was upstairs on my computer and I heard the door open. I ran downstairs and she was standing there talking to our parents and o h m y g o d. She looked so unimaginably beautiful and happy I actually almost cried. Her dress and her boyfriend's flowers matched and they were so cute, and I'm just so proud of her. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa m y f e e l s

@CharBar

Thanks, she's so amazing and she is actually one of my role models bc she is herself and she doesn't let anything phase her. I wish i could be more like her, but for now I'm trying my best to be me.

@CharBar

Aww that’s really sweet
Not to be creepy or anything, but do you live in california?

Perhaps -o-
It's pretty cool i guess, my school has a field trip to one of the museums there in a few weeks

@HighPockets group

Ok here goes 2
At my birthday back in January I got a few really nice gifts. One of these was a few Panic! At The Disco shirts + P!ATD sweatshirt. They also got me a shirt from hot topic. What is odd about this? Well, the Hot Topic shirt was an Asexual Pride shirt. Grey, purple neck and sleeves, and a little white, black, purple, and great hear on the side. Totally cool. The problem is my parents don't know I'm asexual and at the time I didn't even know I was asexual. So like…….
M A G I C*

That's such a badass occurrence. You have been blessed by the ace gods.

i know right
i feel nice

I accidentally wore Ace pride colors as my presentation outfit for my Business and Marketing final, I had a white shirt, a purple sweater that was insanely soft, grey pants, and black boots.
Aceconic!

@HighPockets group

JYN THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE RADDEST OUTFIT IN THE WORLD HOOK ME UP OMG

AND I HAD NO CLUE UNTIL I GOT TO SCHOOL, LOOKED DOWN, AND WENT "HUH I LOOK REALLY ACE TODAY"

@RainClouds_Itachi_

tRIPS IN
CAN I JUST SAY THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO PRECIOUS????
SHE WAS APOLOGIZING BC SHE FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSARY
BUT LIKE,, THE MONTHLY ONE
SO IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL
and idk she makes me feel v v happy and mushy and i love her so much

@RedTheLoveless

Happy trans visibility day!

Yes!! I'm making a painting specifically for today!! My mom walked in and I explained what today was and she seemed super excited for me so yay to that

Deleted user

Happy trans visibility day!

Yes!! I'm making a painting specifically for today!! My mom walked in and I explained what today was and she seemed super excited for me so yay to that

Yeet!

Deleted user

HOLLY HELL, THE NEW FUCKING VIDEO IS OUT!

WHAT? THE SANDERS SIDES ONE?? WHAT??

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Deleted user

Sup my fellow gays and non binaries and pans and aces. ( I think I got everyone)