forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm surprised that one got bi me.
I'll have to ace-ess the next responses.

@HighPockets group

All I can think of is the:

Let me get this straight
Let me run this bi you.
Let's see how this pans out.
Let's ace-ess the situation.
I'm gay.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I feel so bad. There's someone who is transgender at school and I called them by the wrong pronouns the whole day. But that's not the worst. I called them by the wrong name the whole day too. I'm just not going to talk at all because I've been screwing up the whole day anyway. So how are you guys?

@Moxie group

I feel so bad. There's someone who is transgender at school and I called them by the wrong pronouns the whole day. But that's not the worst. I called them by the wrong name the whole day too. I'm just not going to talk at all because I've been screwing up the whole day anyway. So how are you guys?

Did you know their pronouns and correct name?

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Did you know their pronouns and correct name?

No. This is the first time I've talked with them. But they've be going to my school for years. What a great first impression.

@Moxie group

You didn't know. Just apologize and make sure you use the correct pronouns and name from now on. If its really bugging you, talk to them about it.

@Moxie group

Guys I made a bracelet at this church thing where I was watching kids and its blue purple and pink so now I have a bi bracelet! And if my mom asks about the colors I can just tell her one of the kids insisted my bracelet be those colors.

A bi-celet, if you will.

Yesssssssssss yes I will

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

You didn't know. Just apologize and make sure you use the correct pronouns and name from now on. If its really bugging you, talk to them about it.

I should have known. Everybody else knew and it was someone else who finally corrected me. And I've been screwing up all day. It's fine though. Nevermind.

@CharBar

Guys I made a bracelet at this church thing where I was watching kids and its blue purple and pink so now I have a bi bracelet! And if my mom asks about the colors I can just tell her one of the kids insisted my bracelet be those colors.

A bi-celet, if you will.

i'm converting to jyn-ism

@HighPockets group

A bi-celet, if you will.

"I am one with the Force and the Force is with me."

@CharBar

A bi-celet, if you will.

cult-like chanting
I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

@HighPockets group

A bi-celet, if you will.

cult-like chanting

That's the spirit!

@CharBar

A bi-celet, if you will.

cult-like chanting

That's the spirit!

screams

@Moxie group

A bi-celet, if you will.

cult-like chanting

That's the spirit!

screams

CAN I JOIN THE CULT?? :D

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

A bi-celet, if you will.

cult-like chanting

That's the spirit!

screams

CAN I JOIN THE CULT?? :D

Omg can I join too???