forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I know! Today I've heard three uses of gay and fag. The fag oneds was while I was walking.

@HighPockets group

Dude my drama friends and I were just talking about this and how the Freshman at my school, while not perfect (obviously), don't make a ton of gay jokes? Like yeah some of the freshmen are awful and homophobic, but far and beyond there's enough popular gay freshman to make homophobic jokes not really a big occurence (ableist jokes, however, is another story…..)
But the 8th graders for the most part are awful, they're constantly making dumb 'We're husbands but only on Tuesdays so it's not gay' jokes.
Case in point: The drama club leader at my school basically stopped before rehearsal one day and said "if anyone makes any jokes about the LGBTQ+ community, they will be kicked out of the play" and a bunch of the freshman who'd been in the play the year before were talking after and said she's never had to do that before.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

OKAY UM HI
So my church mentioned the community yesterday and actually said to be nice to us and accepting of us, which was GREAT! And made my day tbh. Then we talked about it more in small groups and everyone was nice and supportive and somehow I didn’t come out at that point. BUT ANYWAY
I just finished “What If It’s Us” and I kinda low key wanna cry. It was amazing.

Deleted user

Welcome to the club. Seems to be the general emotion of anyone born from 1990 to 2005.

Deleted user

Welcome to the club. Seems to be the general emotion of anyone born from 1990 to 2005.

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Deleted user

oof…. so young. Youre literally the same age as my brother.

@actual-fandom-trash

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Wow I don't know I thought you were older but like you're my brothers age…

Deleted user

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Yup! I'm turning 13 on the 17th!

@actual-fandom-trash

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Okay wow. I'm sorry, but wow. My brother is like two weeks older! That's so freaky to me! (At least you're waayyyy more mature than he is)

@HighPockets group

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Woah you're only a year older than my sister, and you're the same age as some of my irl friends!
I always think you're like 14 or 15 for some reason.