forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

If you don't know your gender, just label yourself a non-binary for now if that helps!

Like I try this but I just don't know maybe it's just hormones from being a teenager making me feel weird or something else I just don't know and I hate it

Either way, you're perfectly valid to me! I can't understand this, but I'm here if you need to vent.

I really just wish I could scream but I can't cause I'm at a high school right now cause they're having a big thing about college and our futures

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

If you don't know your gender, just label yourself a non-binary for now if that helps!

Like I try this but I just don't know maybe it's just hormones from being a teenager making me feel weird or something else I just don't know and I hate it

Either way, you're perfectly valid to me! I can't understand this, but I'm here if you need to vent.

I really just wish I could scream but I can't cause I'm at a high school right now cause they're having a big thing about college and our futures

Would you like to vent?

@RedTheLoveless

Hello, I am SwimwithGamers (call me Swim)
I just recently came to terms with me being genderfluid.
I am attracted to men and may have a slight cause of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder)

Hello and welcome to the chat! My name is Ace, but Red also works as well. I'm bi/pan and masc-nonbinary so he/they pronouns work for me. I'm also the local anti-villain of this site.

I'm glad you were able to find this safe and friendly space. I'm sure you'll find many friends amongst you here. And honestly, I mean this as sincerely as I can emphasize, that I'm happy for you to have found and come to terms with who you are, and that I hope you enjoy and utilize this space to its fullest extent for you.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

My school wont let us start one -_-

Do you know why?

They said they didn't want to "Offend" any of the others students at my school, so in short, my school is just full of a bunch of homophobic assholes including a bunch of the teachers.

OKAY THAT’S MY SCHOOL MOST OF THE TIME damn Trista
Like what we can do to advertise is super limited

My school barely even lets people come out or even talk about ANYTHING gay

Deleted user

Wait, wait, wait!
How many of the Genderfluid Fam is here!

Deleted user

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

is unsure if I still count or not

Everyone is valid! Unless you don't feel dysphoria and you're doing it for attention.

@Euric_Knight

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Everyone is valid! Unless you don't feel dysphoria and you're doing it for attention.

I still don't know but I feel dysphoria so hi??

Deleted user

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Heyo Euric!

@Euric_Knight

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Heyo Euric!

Yo

Deleted user

On another note, anyone want to help me with science?

Deleted user

1. What is the main reason that Einstein’s explanation of gravity is considered a theory and not a law.

a. It is supported by evidence
b. It can be used to make predictions
c. It is accepted by all scientist
d. It explains why gravity exist.

@RedTheLoveless

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Nah fam I very much feel the nipping asswipe of dysphoria

Deleted user

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Mood, my arms feel too short and my face is too chubby to be considered masc. which is what I always feel like…

@RedTheLoveless

1. What is the main reason that Einstein’s explanation of gravity is considered a theory and not a law.

a. It is supported by evidence
b. It can be used to make predictions
c. It is accepted by all scientist
d. It explains why gravity exist.

Okay so it's either B or D and I'm leani g towards D

B. I can be used to make predictions and calculations of what it affects.

D. It explains why gravity exists but it cannot be conclusively proven by evidence.

@RedTheLoveless

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

Mood, my arms feel too short and my face is too chubby to be considered masc. which is what I always feel like…

fucking height dysphoria is such a bitch cuz I can't do anything about it damn my short 5'2" body

Deleted user

Wait, wait, wait!

Yeet, PRESENT

fucking height dysphoria is such a bitch cuz I can't do anything about it damn my short 5'2" body

Yeah, then there's voice dysphoria where you have to play a woman infront of 9 grades and you have to sing and your voice is super high.

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, then there's voice dysphoria where you have to play a woman infront of 9 grades and you have to sing and your voice is super high.

Been there and major oof for that my guy. Just try to pretend that isn't your vouce and you're just lipsyching. That's the best I got. Just know, you are the most badass, masculine dude to ever rock the role of playing an imaginary woman character. We believe in you, and I definitely believe in you. You can make it through this.

@HighPockets group

I GOT SOME GAY BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY TODAY!

LIKE?

A Gentleman's Guide To Vice and Virtue, A Lady's Guide To Petticoats and Piracy, and Carry On!

Deleted user

Been there and major oof for that my guy. Just try to pretend that isn't your vouce and you're just lipsyching. That's the best I got. Just know, you are the most badass, masculine dude to ever rock the role of playing an imaginary woman character. We believe in you, and I definitely believe in you. You can make it through this.

My woman character is a druggie granma, so it's pretty funny…