forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Fucking hell can I just complain about today please?

Complain away.

Deleted user

Fucking hell can I just complain about today please?

Get it all out

@RedTheLoveless

Okay so I've always been open about myself. My sexuality and gender identity included. I was being passive-aggressively open about my gender identity today because I had enough of being misgendered and having to correct and explain to them why. But there are two problems:

1. I live in hillbilly hell.
  2. My dad works as a teacher at my highschool and kept getting shit from students and teachers because of me.

So now I just have to keep everything on the downlow and suck it up for 48 more days until graduation and I can leave for good.

I'm so frustrated and honestly I wanna die because it'll be a good riddance. I envy you goddamn cisgender people, I really do. You get to be instantly accepted and you don't feel dysphoria at your heavily gendered names and are fine with your default pronouns. You don't get to deal with this shithole that is gender identity and I so envy you all. You get to be happy with your genitals meanwhile I fight the urge to mutilate mine on a daily basis. So maybe it'll be a help to all if I just disappear. Maybe. Maybe I'll find a deep dark corner of the world and stay there so I no longer hinder anyone with my goddamn presence.

Deleted user

Don't you dare disappear. Please?
Ace, people fucking suck. They really do, and I understand how you feel.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

^^^^^^^^^^^
Minus the understanding. That, I can't claim to have.

@RedTheLoveless

I'll try not to but no guarantees… and yeah the fuck they do…. I'm surviving purely off the knowledge that I'm more educated and will be way more successful than them in the future. Hopefully enough so to move out of the country at some point….

Deleted user

I'll try not to but no guarantees… and yeah the fuck they do…. I'm surviving purely off the knowledge that I'm more educated and will be way more successful than them in the future. Hopefully enough so to move out of the country at some point….

I have faith in you, and will gladly take a lawsuit for attacking these people :)

@HighPockets group

Ace, that fucking sucks and I hope it gets better for you in the future.
Someday you'll be more successful than all of those jackasses combined.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

i was talking to my mom abt my bf and whatnot and she’s all like wHaT aRe yOu gUyS dOiNg wiTh eAcH otHer and i’m like we just sat and held hands for a little while, we talked, that’s it, and she’s like wHeN iS hE tAkiNg YoU oN a dAte??? and I’m just like idk but i’m really not at all bothered. I really like this guy, so I don’t really mind if it takes a little while to schedule stuff and whatever. It is totally fine. He lives a ways away. We hang out at school, but in private but not bc we’re acting up but bc we just wanna hold hands in peace for the love of god

@Euric_Knight

Yeah, I’ve been with my gf for three months and we haven’t been on any dates, we just enjoy each other’s company when we can.

Deleted user

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP
Jebediah and Octavius from Night at the Museum (probably misspelled so much)

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!?

Deleted user

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!?

OMG YAS MY TWIIIIN
I’m watching it right now lol and I was like OOH YAS GAY

me since I was 4

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!?

OMG YAS MY TWIIIIN

me since I was 4

Ooh noice

Deleted user

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!?

OMG YAS MY TWIIIIN

me since I was 4

Ooh noice

yeah..
So, how are ya?