forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

aaaahhhh my kitty decided to lay right on my chest…

My cat hates me for no reason. I only cuddle when she wants, I do everything for her, scoop her litter, feed her, put ice cubes in her water just like she wants, otherwise she refuses to drink it, etc. And she still bitches and claws me on the leg when I pass by… why, my little diva, why?

Deleted user

aaaahhhh my kitty decided to lay right on my chest…

My cat hates me for no reason. I only cuddle when she wants, I do everything for her, scoop her litter, feed her, put ice cubes in her water just like she wants, otherwise she refuses to drink it, etc. And she still bitches and claws me on the leg when I pass by… why, my little diva, why?

damn. My cat just comes and lays on me.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

Oml when I was in sixth grade I wrote this one fanfic (that had no romance in it or anything) about how Bill had tried to get back to gravity falls but accidentally got teleported to the real world where he's a powerless human, but he still looks weird like he wears a top hat and suit and has a cane and his voice sounds weird but no one thinks anything is out of the ordinary about him except for the main character, Melody. For some reason, no one remembers the show Gravity Falls except her, and she meets Bill at work, still dressed up and everything and knows he's the evil dorito man and there are just some funny scenes that happen but of course, my friends read it and shipped Bill and Melody and made me write another fic off of that one about Bill and Melody being together, which was mainly just Bill screaming in agony as Melody devoured his 'children' (doritos).

That's perfect

@RedTheLoveless

So update on my gender? I guess?

So apparently I totally forgot my biological sex over the weekend so imagine my surprise when I go to take a shower today and I suddenly discover I have two dangly bags of fat on my chest. I legit just stood there in front of the mirror just staring in bewilderment for a solid two minutes. Then dysphoria showed up and shoved its foot up my ass so I had to shower in a towel.

I legitamately thought I was a nonbinary person both in body and mind and fucking tiddies threw me for a loop.

@RedTheLoveless

Thanks Topaz. I was honestly really disappointed. I still am. I just wanna chop 'em off and be done with it already but nnnoooooo I guess not yet

@RedTheLoveless

Me too man cuz these things also have a high chance of going cancerous on me and I'd rather not die like my mother or my Great Aunt Rella.

So yeah I really want these fuckers gone

@Euric_Knight

So… the other day there was this social for my grade at school and once we got there, my girlfriend took an entire lemon out of her pocket, and just took a bite out of it. Through the peel. Then she ate the rest of the peel and finished off the lemon.
WE WERE BEING SERVED FREE GRILLED CHEESE AND SHE ATE THE LEMON INSTEAD.
So idk what to say but @"Diamond encrusted Noodle" wtf

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Y’ALL
So I was at a book festival yesterday and I got some great books including “What If It’s Us”
SO GOOD
SO GAY
And I live in Texas
THERE’S NOTHING GAY IN TEXAS
But yeah it’s fabulous (it was written by two people, one of them is the lady who wrote Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda aka Love, Simon)

@Moxie group

I have a question for all my trans peeps
My best friend is struggling with their gender. They were born female and right now they can't tell if they don't want to be a girl because of the social standards and such of being a girl (they're very tom-boyish) or if they're actually trans. I tried to ask them questions to see if they're experiencing gender dysphoria but I have no idea what they would be. So do any trans people have any questions someone should ask themself if they're not sure if they're trans?

@actual-fandom-trash

Y’ALL
So I was at a book festival yesterday and I got some great books including “What If It’s Us”
SO GOOD
SO GAY
And I live in Texas
THERE’S NOTHING GAY IN TEXAS
But yeah it’s fabulous (it was written by two people, one of them is the lady who wrote Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda aka Love, Simon)

MNDJKSDJLKD THERE REALLY IS NO GAY IN TX