forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

We’ve had so many good talks and he doesn’t judge me for reals and he’s completely unbothered by my sexuality (we had a little talk about bc he was curious and wanted to make sure that I liked guys) and he likes me and my quirks and forgave me when I got mad at him for no reason and was super patient when he figured out that I liked him

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

He was okay with that. 😊 i’ve always worried that part of my sexuality would drive guys away, but he’s fine with it. We’re keeping it all lowkey just because he doesn’t want people to talk. And I get that because when people know, they will always talk. And he’s not exactly well loved or anything so people are going to drag the both of through the mud for it, and idk if he knows that but I do. I’ve seen it.

@thehobbit

GUYS I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!!
so my traditional Christian College finally ended the prohibition on same sex relationships on campus!!!!!
The LGBT Club on campus had a meeting today and we had a CELEBRATION!!!!
we had a bunch of snacks and stuff, AND THERE WAS RAINBOW CAKE AND IT WAS A GRAND GAY TIME!!!

here's a picture I took of the cake!

how do I make the picture actually show up?? lol

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

GUYS I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!!
so my traditional Christian College finally ended the prohibition on same sex relationships on campus!!!!!
The LGBT Club on campus had a meeting today and we had a CELEBRATION!!!!
we had a bunch of snacks and stuff, AND THERE WAS RAINBOW CAKE AND IT WAS A GRAND GAY TIME!!!

here's a picture I took of the cake!

how do I make the picture actually show up?? lol

That's so awesome!! That most certainly calls for a celebration!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Overdone, your boyfriend sounds like such a great person! I'm so glad that you found someone that you're happy with! You deserve someone who treats you right!