forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@thehobbit

hey so im wanting to write…….. but I dont have any ideas of what to write.
so my options are to keep scrolling on tumblr for the rest of the night, go on pinterest an potentially be spoiled for the Captain Marvel movie, go on youtube and end up not doing anything productive for the rest of the night, write/ read for class not ideal, I have time set aside for that already, or just stare at the blank page until ideas happen.
halp
i hate writers block
ive written seven poems in the past week and now nothing
uuuuugggghhhhh

@thehobbit

I would love to write either of those poems, it's just that my brain, which normally wont shut up, is not doing the thing where it does words. it has finally shut up, just when I would rather it be speaking to me. lol

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

hey so im wanting to write…….. but I dont have any ideas of what to write.
so my options are to keep scrolling on tumblr for the rest of the night, go on pinterest an potentially be spoiled for the Captain Marvel movie, go on youtube and end up not doing anything productive for the rest of the night, write/ read for class not ideal, I have time set aside for that already, or just stare at the blank page until ideas happen.
halp
i hate writers block
ive written seven poems in the past week and now nothing
uuuuugggghhhhh

I know this is late, but write about something that makes you angry. Make it like a debate. That's always what I do when I have writer's block and it works well.