forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

I put cocoa krispies in tomato soup, then put in pear slices, then mixed it all together with a fruit roll up and ate it
(not all of it. I'm not an animal)
Short story short, my friends ran away from me screaming while I laughed maniacally.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I put cocoa krispies in tomato soup, then put in pear slices, then mixed it all together with a fruit roll up and ate it
Short story short, my friends ran away from me screaming while I laughed maniacally.

My cooking skills in a hazel-nutshell

Deleted user

I identify with this on a spiritual level, but for pansexual people:

Deleted user

"Even my boyfriend thinks I'm gay… motherfucker…."

"Man, this song is extremely counterproductive!"

@PuffPoff

"I've been straight as a ramp if you don't count bible camp"

@CharBar

honestly? this is something id do

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

honestly? this is something id do

Me too…

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I was sleeping over at my friend's house and this morning we all had something hot to drink. Everyone else's was normal.
The person that was hosting the sleepover had coffee with creamer
The person I like had hot cocoa with caramel sauce
My homeschooled friend had tea
And I had an abomination. Hot cocoa with caramel and COCA COLA. the host put peanut butter, sugar, and syrup on their waffles tho so I don't think I'm quite as fucked up

Also we watched Bandersnatch and I. Fucking. BAWLED at the end. KMEOFNMEOV OIRNFOWEFN WHY DID I HAVE TO KILL THE DAD MY FRIENDS MADE ME KILL HIM AND I JUST!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted user

My sister has a crush on Bill Cypher I’m so done

oml

Deleted user

oml

I know

I'm legit dying of laughter

Deleted user

oml

I know

I'm legit dying of laughter

I’m just so disappointed

What's wrong with Bill?

@Euric_Knight

Oml when I was in sixth grade I wrote this one fanfic (that had no romance in it or anything) about how Bill had tried to get back to gravity falls but accidentally got teleported to the real world where he's a powerless human, but he still looks weird like he wears a top hat and suit and has a cane and his voice sounds weird but no one thinks anything is out of the ordinary about him except for the main character, Melody. For some reason, no one remembers the show Gravity Falls except her, and she meets Bill at work, still dressed up and everything and knows he's the evil dorito man and there are just some funny scenes that happen but of course, my friends read it and shipped Bill and Melody and made me write another fic off of that one about Bill and Melody being together, which was mainly just Bill screaming in agony as Melody devoured his 'children' (doritos).

Deleted user

aaaahhhh my kitty decided to lay right on my chest…