forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

hey so, I have quite the story for all of you guys. Sorry ive been off of here for a while, school is crazy, turns out life is crazy too lol.
so, on saturday when my friends and I went out to dinner, the hookah that everyone at the tables around us were smoking gave us a second hand high.
my friends stayed up and hung out, I decided to stay in my room and chill like the introvert I am. I had some fun conversations with my roommate and wrote a three page single spaced times new roman fanfic that I had been meaning to write for a while. I was tired and I was acting no differently than normal when im tired and around friends. I didn't figure out that I was high the whole time until today when my friend told me about how the others had reacted to the smoke
see im 4'7" and weigh less than 100lbs, im way tinier than my friends, I guess I was probably really high, but it didnt feel any different than being tired and not taking my adhd meds.
turns out I wrote a pretty great fanfic while I was high tho lol

Dang what else was in that hookah? XD I'd like to know…. for science reasons obviously…..because hookah by itself can't get you high. But mama sure does need some of that inspiration that you got! lol

@SaltyLasagna

I found out there's a club at the high school I'm going to called the "Gay-Straight Alliance Club" so I signed up for it

Yeah me and my friends just started one at my school. I got elected to President of it and I'm kinda proud of myself

@Kanaroli group

This lovely couple, Mr & Mrs Keen, run it and all they do there is watch movies, talk, and ask you what name and pronouns you prefer

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hello, I am SwimwithGamers (call me Swim)
I just recently came to terms with me being genderfluid.
I am attracted to men and may have a slight cause of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I am attracted to men and may have a slight cause of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder)

OMG YAS GENDERFLUID FAAAAAAAM
Lol Sorry
Hi I’m Max! Genderfluid and bisexual!

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

My school wont let us start one -_-

Do you know why?

They said they didn't want to "Offend" any of the others students at my school, so in short, my school is just full of a bunch of homophobic assholes including a bunch of the teachers.

@Euric_Knight

If you don't know your gender, just label yourself a non-binary for now if that helps!

Like I try this but I just don't know maybe it's just hormones from being a teenager making me feel weird or something else I just don't know and I hate it

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My school wont let us start one -_-

Do you know why?

They said they didn't want to "Offend" any of the others students at my school, so in short, my school is just full of a bunch of homophobic assholes including a bunch of the teachers.

OKAY THAT’S MY SCHOOL MOST OF THE TIME damn Trista
Like what we can do to advertise is super limited

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

If you don't know your gender, just label yourself a non-binary for now if that helps!

Like I try this but I just don't know maybe it's just hormones from being a teenager making me feel weird or something else I just don't know and I hate it

Either way, you're perfectly valid to me! I can't understand this, but I'm here if you need to vent.

@Kanaroli group

Hello Swim! I'm Abbi, I'm a Gender-Fluid Pansexual! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another person!